Chapter 43:Hide and seek (Miraxus)

MIRA'S P.O.V

Laxus and I were tied up by our waists playing the game. We were at the school's theater, hiding in front of some chairs. Laxus and I felt awkward, we didn't talked or speak. We heard the door open and saw Natsu and Lucy leave, they looked so cute together!

"Awww!" I whispered and Laxus shut me up, I then told him, "Let me do my fangirl."

"Tsk... shipping people like that is not my thing."

I gave him a death glare with a purple aura on my back, "Well... it is my thing!"

He shivered and I calmed down. Laxus then whispered, "Hey, isn't that Carla and Happy?"

I looked to my left and saw Carla and Happy tied up by their waists and walking through the hall of the theater, we hid and I put my hand on the ground but felt something warm, I looked down to see Laxus' hand, I blushed and moved a little to the right.

LAXUS' P.O.V

I had my hand on the ground and Mira just touched it, I kinda blushed, which I think that she didn't noticed.

We saw Happy and Carla, we stood up and ran outside so they won't find us, even though we saw them and we were supposed to say, that we had found them,but, Mira with her fangirling refused and let them be.

I actually got a little pissed since I want this game to finish already. But I can't say that 'cause Mira was the one with the idea.

(A/N: Sorry if these chapters are kind of short. I will try to do them longer though. Now, I am going to ask Mira and Laxus some questions, here it goes!)

Me: So, Laxus, what do you think of Mira?

Laxus: Mira can be super nice and sweet but can be pretty scary if you mess with her fangirling. But I think that she's cute and super nice.

~

Me: Mira, what do you think of Laxus?

Mira: Well, he is always messing with my fangirling and ships, he ships the wrong people and never leaves me alone! But on the bright side, he is really nice rarely.

Me: Well, that's all for this chapter. Sayonara minna-san! And see ya on the next chapter!