Chapter 49:Yuki's B-day

Saturday, the day after the hide and seek game. Today, it's Yuki's birthday, meaning that she finally is going to be 8. I was rushing down the stairs with a present bag. I opened the door and went to Yuki's house.

I knocked on the door, which was opened by a grinning Maya, Yuki's mother. I entered and Yuki ran up to me and hugged my legs, I smiled eyes closed.

"Is that for me?" She asked,as I nodded, and she took the present off my hands.

"Yuki, what do you say?" Sora, Yuki's father, asked.

"It's ok, I don't mind." I said.

Yuki opened the present and her eyes were full of glitter as she got a beautiful doll with a blue dress, blue eyes, and light brown hair. (Kind of how Michelle was).

She hugged it tightly and said, "Arigato Fumi-samma!"

"Your welcome." I replied with a warm hearted smiled.

"Is everyone ready to sing happy birthday?!" Maya asked as she held a circled shaped blue with white cake which said in the top, happy birthday to our little Yuki.

We nodded, and went to the kitchen table. Yuki sat in the middle as us three were in front of her taking pictures. She was looking at the cake amazed and happy. Maya took a picture, and as soon as she put the camera down, Yuki took a spoon and began eating the cake as we laughed.

I leaned a little closer to Sora and whispered, "How had her therapy's going?"

"Really good, thanks for asking. And, we've seen her laugh and be happier with you around. You're sure good with kids. I hope that she gets better though."

We looked at Yuki happily as I replied, "Anything for her." I smirked about to cry. I loved Yuki as a little sister.

Oh, and in case that I didn't tell you, I come to her house every weekend to be with her, and in Friday's too.

We ate the cake and I helped Maya clean the dishes as always. Yuki was on Sora's lap as they sat on the couch.

I sat next to him and Yuki crawled into my lap and put her little hands on my shoulders and whispered, "When are you going to bring your boyfriend?"

I blushed and replied, "H-he is not my boyfriend."

"So, you guys aren't friends?"

"Well we..." I paused as I thought, "Are we friends? Do we have some kind of special friendship?"

"Yuki, Fumi-chan must go, ok?" Maya screamed from the kitchen.

"Do you, Fumi-samma?" She asked worried. I nodded sadly and she pouted but then went upstairs to take some rest.

Sora and Maya thank me for coming as I left to my house. I watched tv and went to sleep.