Chapter 17: Shut up you too!

I enter the classroom and as soon as I entered, as soon as I heard this:

"Oh yeah Lava brain! You think that you're stronger than me!"

"Of course I do, ice minty fresh!"

"There's no way!"

"Oh yeah! Wanna try to beat me up!"

"Of course, why not?!"

I sighed as there foreheads were together as they discussed. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Lucy. I then asked Lucy "Why are these two discussing now?"

Lucy then said annoyed as well "To see who is the strongest one as always."

I then groaned and said "Why the strongest?"

Levi smiled eyes closed and said "For the games of course!"

"Huh?" I replied.

"Well duh!" Lisanna said, "The games will be next week, so you better get practicing for them." She winked and I said "Say what?! But! When can I even practice?!"

"Well," Erza said, "Maybe at the volleyball or basketball court."

I saw an image of all the guys shirtless and shook my head.

~Math~
(A/N: The classes here aren't in order)

Natsu: "Idiot!"

"Stupid!"

"Ice freak!"

"Fire breath!"

~English~

Gray: " I'm gonna beat you up, fire freak!"

"Naked freak!"

"Lava breath!"

"Ice prince!"

~Time skip, Lunch~

We were all sitting down, ya know, the typical group. We were talking about the games and in every single class, Natsu and Gray fought saying.

"Hey! Ice minty fresh!"

"Yeah?"

"Let's fight after school."

Gray nodded with a "hmph" and smirked. But... with that, they still discussed.

"I am so gonna win, lava brain."

"Oh yeah ice prince."

"Fire freak!"

"Stripper!"

"Idiot!"

"Stupid!"

I groaned as they kept discussing and it got me so tired. And Erza wasn't hear to stop them!

"Weirdo!"

"Freak!"

"Fire breath!"

"Naked freak!"

I stood up from my seat and stood up in front of them with my eyes red, purple fire on the background, and words that said "run!" in kanji. I then said "Would you too just shut up already!" I pointed at Natsu and said "You! Quit eating everything with hot sauce and trying to pick a fight!" I pointed at Gray "And you stop getting half naked and eating everything with ice and just shut up!"

I punched both of them in the face and then the three of us started a fight. Until, of course, I punched there faces leaving them a large bruise on there face and heads. I then turned around with a mad mark on my forehead and arms crossed.

Natsu then whispered to Gray

"Man she is creepy."

"Right back at ya."

I turned around with a death glare and said "What was that?"

"Nothing!"
"Nothing!"

They both said a little freaked out and I sighed as the next class was Science.

I sat down on my seat next to Gray which was staring at me suspiciously. I looked at him and said "What?"

"Are you and Erza siblings?" He asked.

I stared at him with a raised eyebrow and said "No, why?"

He looked away slowly and said "No big reason."

I sighed as the class started and we had a pop quiz with equations, which were pretty easy.

Gray 'pst' at me. I looked at him and he asked "What's the 4?"

I shrugged and whispered "I don't know, you should've studied."

He then whispered back "Oh come on, don't be like that. Just give me the answer."

"Fine, it's -4/5." I whispered and he just stood silent writing the answer. I then thought "What an idiot! I helped him and he doesn't even say thanks."

The bell rang as the teacher picked up the pop quizzes. I put something on my locker. When I closed it and turned around I saw Gray and jumped of fear. I then said "What's wrong with you?! Are you trying to scare me?"

He shook his head and said "Geez... just wanted to say thanks."

I looked at him shocked and crossed my arms with a smirk. He then putted his hands on his pockets and said "What?"

"Nothing, it's just good to know that you know how to say thank you." I teased him and he then looks away and said "Yeah, and don't get use to it. This was just in a life time thing."

He said and walked away as I rolled my eyes and whispered "Yeah right."

He was going to say "I heard that." But I then said "Great that you heard that!" He looked at me and smirked.

~After school~

As I was coming out of school, I saw Natsu and Gray getting ready to fight. I rolled my eyes and thought sarcastically ,"Incredible, there actually going to fight."

"Leave her alone!" I heard Gray's voice say. I ran next to Erza, Wendy, and Levi. Only to see that Natsu and Gray weren't gonna fight each other, in fact, they were going to fight Gajeel which had Lucy and Lisanna. But Gajeel had about 4 friends with him from Phantom Lord High. Gray and Natsu fought them until they let go off Lucy and Lisanna.

Natsu ran up to Lucy and helped her up. Mira came from nowhere and fangirled. They were looking at each other blushing.

LUCY'S P.O.V

Gajeel and his gang was bothering me and Lisanna. At least Natsu and Gray were there to kick there butts. Natsu helped me up, he hold it my hand, and when he noticed that I was looking at our hands touching. He let go off my hand and we blushed. We looked at each other for some seconds until I snapped out of it and I said "Hey Natsu, um... we're going to the movies tonight, right?"

He smiled eyes closed and blushed. "Of course we are Luce!" He replied.

NORMAL P.O.V

I can't believe Natsu and Lucy are going to the movies together! This is just too kawaii! Anyways, I walked home and then decided to just go outside at night. I sat on the stairs in front of my house. It was so silent and peaceful. I then saw a beautiful firefly. It then flew away and I followed it, just like a scene from a movie. I then followed it to a little small mountain which from there you could see the city and the stars from the sky. The little firefly flew away and I laid down watching the sky. I putted my headphones on and started listening to music as I looked at the sky.