Chapter 74: Blush

Today is Monday, finally. Back to school, like if I were happy about that. Anyways, I was entering the school, late of course, but then... I saw something that my eyes couldn't believe.

I turned to a corner and saw... Gray kissing Juvia?!

My heart broke, my hand turned into a fist, and tears began to fall. But even though all this happened,I smiled. Because I wanted them to be happy, I wanted Gray to be happy. I then ran to the bathroom to clean my tears and I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes red. I cleaned my face one last time before entering the classroom and walked outside of the bathroom.

I saw Gray looking at me but I just blushed and ignored him. I sat down and Lucy, Levi, Lissana, Cana, and Erza, said hi.

In all the class Gray was staring at me instead of Juvia. Juvia was just doing her work smiling, I guess that she must be happy after kissing the guy that she loved. I don't know why but, Juvia wasn't bragging about it or calling me a love rival on anything, it's just weird.

Anyways, the bell rang, and my tears, for a reason, were trying to come out again.

My stuff fell on the ground, so I squatted down to pick them up. And when I stood up, I just saw Gray in the classroom. I held around my arms about 2 textbooks and a notebook. I just walked pass him but he held my wrist and turned me around. I then growled, with tears on my face, and screamed, "What?! What are you going to say? That I was right about you and Ju-"

He pulled me by my arm as I put my hand on his chest so he wouldn't pull me but, it was impossible. His lips were on mine, his eyes were closed as I just looked at him shocked. He had kissed me, he had kissed me, he had kissed me after kissing Juvia!

We stood there a couple of minutes, but he just put his hand on my cheek as I blushed, he said, "I would never love Juvia, because I love another girl. I love you Fumiko."

And once he said that, my cheeks turned red, I blushed like crazy! I then said quietly, "B-but, I saw you. I saw you kissing Juvia."

He smirked, "She kissed me actually, but after we finished, I told her that I only wanted her as a friend. I told her that I loved somebody else."

I blushed, he then cleaned my tears with his thumb. He then took my right wrist and said, "Geez! Look at the hour! We're gonna be late!" We ran until the next class, and when we got in. The girls squealed and the boys ohh-ed and wolf whistled as we blushed. I explained everything to the girls as they awww-ed.