Chapter 85: Love square,or love triangle?

Meanwhile, I was running home. Crying, my phone rang and I slowed my pace and got it from my pocket. I looked at the name and saw Erza's. I picked it up as I cleaned my tears, "Hey Erza, sorr-"

"Fumiko! Don't worry, I've already teach these two a lesson!"

"What do you mean?"

"After you left, Lyon and Gray got into a fight and we had to calm them down."

I thought shocked, "A fight? But, why? Was it because I was crying and Gray was jealous or something?"

I replied to Erza, "Erza, I'll come and pick them up. I think that us three have to talk."

"Let that be four!"

"Is that Juvia?"

"Yeah," Erza replied.

"My Gray-sama and I must be close together!"

I sweat dropped and mumbled, "And I thought that Gray had talked to her about this."

I sighed, "Fine, Juvia may come."

"Yaaaaaay!" She squealed on my ear as I heard a ringing sound. I ended the call and began to walk back to Erza's house. I was trembling and thinking about what to tell them, I mean, I like Gray, Lyon likes me, and Gray liked me.

"Wait! Is this a love triangle?!" I panicked, and put my hand under my chin, "Or a love square? If I put it this way, I like Gray, Gray hates Lyon, Lyon likes Juvia, and Juvia pretty much hates me. Or maybe is, Lyon hates Gray, Gray likes me, and I wanna be friends with Juvia. Or, Maybe...." I kept thinking a loud of it confused.

I finally reached Erza's house and took a deep breath. I entered to see Erza holding Lyon and Gray by their collars. I sighed in defeat as Gray and Lyon looked away arms crossed and with a pouty face.

~

We walked outside as Gray and Lyon glared at each other. We arrived at the sidewalk as I turned my hands into fists and blushed.

"You idiot! You did something to her, didn't ya?!" Gray screamed.

"No! I didn't do anything to her. Haven't I tell you that?!"

I turned around making them look at me shocked. I crossed my arms and sighed, as to calm down.

I pointed at Gray's chest with my long and pointy nail, "You, quit being so rude." I pointed at Lyon, "And you, quit talking to the idiot."

Gray crossed his arms with a smirk, "Stupid."

I put my hand on his face and sighed, "Look," I began, "I can't have two guys like this, it's just not right." I shook my head in disappointment.

"Fumiko," Lyon began, "I... I'm...." Gray and Lyon began to laugh as I stood there serious all like, 'what in the world is going on in here?'

"We totally got you!" Gray said between laugher.

"We were.... we were..... we were just."

"Kidding!"
"Kidding!"

They said in unison as my head turned red,hot, boiling lava, with a mad mark on my forehead, "So, it was just a prank?"

They hugged each other as they trembled and I seemed like a giant in armor as a purple aura surrounded me with kanji signs that said 'you are so dead', 'run away', 'you are doomed.'

I pulled up my sleeves as my eyes turned red and my body looked like a scary shadow. "You guys...." They trembled even more, Gray said afraid, "Lyon!"

"Yeah?!"

"I thought that I had never seen the day that we hug each other from fear."

"Me neither!"

"Dead!" I finished my sentence and they screamed as I let all my anger and fury on them. You know, punching them like if they were wack-a-moles or a punching bag or dummy.

In the end, I picked their ears and hit their heads with one another. I dragged them home as I pulled them by their ears.

Juvia was just afraid behind a bush, "So this is the fury of Fumiko. Juvia has seen all kind of scary things, but this." She trembled in fear. "This is the scariest that I've ever seen."