Chapter 20: Not you!

The both of us (me and the guy that I totally couldn't see or know who he is) kept asking questions until we fall asleep.

~Morning~

I was sleeping until I felt a hand rubbing my purple hair. I opened my eyes and slapped, whoever was touching me, in the face. I then blushed and said "What are you doing?"

The guy was rubbing his cheek. He opened his eyes and sat up from the ground. I then looked at him shocked and we said in unison as we pointed at each other "Not you!" I pointed at Gray which was the guy that was with me the whole night!

I then punched his head and he rubbed his head and said "What was that for?!"

I blushed and screamed "For being an idiot and touching my hair!"

"Well, I didn't know it was you!"

I looked away with a "hmph."

GRAY'S P.O.V

I was sleeping on the ground from last night and woke up. I then looked at the girl that was with me last night.

"S-She's so cute." I thought as I looked at her, just sleeping peacefully. I then saw her beautiful purple hair and decided to rub it. And right when I was going to rub it, I saw a hand coming at me to slap me in the face.

I then sat up and rubbed my cheek. And when I saw who it was, we said in unison "Not you!"

I then thought "There's no way that I thought that Fumiko was cute."

NORMAL P.O.V

I stood up growling with him following me. We walked through the sidewalk together, as I walk home with him still following me, I turned around and said "Why are you following me?!"

He shrugged and I sighed and turned around. I then turned around again with my arms crossed and said "Put your shirt on and leave me alone!"

I turned around but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I blushed and said "Let go Gray!"

"Why?"

I looked at him shocked as I blushed light red "Because!"

"Because what?"

"Grrr! Just leave me alone would ya!"
He let it go of my grip and smirked. As I walked away I said "Ya know, I had thought that that guy would had been an awesome friend."

"Hmph... me too. But... guess we have to deal with it."

He said putting his hands on his pockets as I growled and blushed. I then thought "Ts... I can't believe Gray. He knew that it was me! I just know it, he just did it to tease me."

~At school~

I opened the door and stopped for a moment to glare at Gray which was glaring at me back with his arms crossed. I looked away with a "hmph."
And sat next to Levi.

"Is something wrong Fumiko?" Levi asked.

I shook my head and replied, "No."

The class started and Gray and I just glared at each other.

~Lunch~

Gray hasn't even talked to me today, something that I am happy for. Even though, it's weird that we haven't discussed though. Not that I miss it!

~Science~

He sat next to me, of course, and we didn't even looked at each other. It seems that he is pissed after I punched and slapped him, something that I should've done along time ago.

~After school~

I went outside to meet with my group and talk about the games, which I was so not ready for. Before I left the school, I saw Natsu and Lucy holding hands! Yay!!! I love them together! They are so cute! Same with Erza and Jellal.

~

I was walking home alone on the sidewalk. And right when I was passing by my neighbors house, I little girl came running towards me.