Chapter 92: Phase 2:Fighting 'til the end!

"That bet...tsk, that bet is worth nothing."

Sting chuckled with a smirk, "Ya know, why don't we make a race to get to the center of the maze?"

"Wasn't that the idea of this game?"

"Yeah, but, this time Lector and I will fight you guys to get there."

"Sorry, but," Gajeel said as Lector laid on the floor unconscious, "is that Lector guy this freak?" Gajeel pointed at the floor as Sting sighed in defeat.

Natsu smirked, "Then I guess that it's you and me. Gajeel will back me up then."

Gajeel crossed his arms, "No way that I'm backing you up, Dragneel."

"Are you just saying that 'cause you like metal?!"

"I already told you like 3 freaking times that it's iron!"

They growled. Meanwhile, Hibiki and Eve had a plan to get to the center of the maze with a simple shortcut. Araña and Riskey were catching up, Kurohebi and Nullpudding were following in secret the students of Mermaid heel high, Araña and Riskey. Rocker and Bacchus were running and catching up.

"This is sooooo cooool!" Screamed Jason, "It seems that the Fairy tail high students are fighting versus Sting from Sabertooth high. Even though, we must feel bad for Yuka and Toby as they were eliminated by the Raven tail high students."

I sighed in defeat, "There going at it again."

"What? Is something wrong?" Gray said as I turned my head to the left and look to the right in a snap as he was half naked, "Put some clothes on Fullbuster!" I blushed as he put his chest on my face, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, this us your weakness, isn't it?"

I blushed as I shook my head, "Fumiko," Levi asked, "what does he mean by 'weakness'?"

I shook my head as I pushed him away, "N-Nothing Levi!"

Lucy put her hand on her chin as she got closer to me and narrowed her eyes, "Are you sure? I think that you just like him, don't you?"

I blushed even more, "No, I-"

Gray covered my mouth, "Of course she does. She is just too shy to say it."
He smirked as I elbowed him, "Hmph... you wish."

Everyone giggled and laughed at our actions.

*Clears throat* Back to Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu and Gajeel kept discussing not seeing that Sting was carrying Lector on his back and ran.

"And it seems that we areeee back!" Jason screamed as Natsu and Gajeel turned their heads seeing that Sting was running away.

"Get back here you! We are gonna beat ya!" Natsu screamed as they followed Sting.

"And that is what we are going to do." Hibiki explained to Eve as he nodded. Hibiki ran with Eve and turned to a corner. Hibiki stopped and stared at a large white cement wall of the maze, as Eve kept watch. Hibiki touched the wall with his index finger revealing the controllers of the maze. It had about 5 red buttons and red,yellow, and green cables. Hibiki pressed all 5 red buttons making the ground shake. The ground of one of the lines of the maze, the one that Araña and Riskey were running on, broke into two pieces like before, revealing water as they fell right it. On the walls where Kurohebi and Nullpudding were, the walls had a small square door that there came fire. They ran and dodge them easily.
On the one that Bacchus and Rocker were, the ground just shook, making it harder for them to run. But, on the ground that Gajeel, Natsu, Sting, and where the unconscious Lector were, the ground began to shake as well, making their motion sickness go on as their faces turned green. They covered their mouths so they wouldn't barf. Meanwhile, all of the other students managed to pass them. They, Sting and the others,couldn't move. In the end, Hibiki and Eve got first, winning 10 points. Araña and Riskey second, with 5 points. Kurohebi and Nullpudding third, winning 4 points. Bacchus and Rocker with 3 and Natsu,Sting, Gajeel, and the poor unconscious Lector, 2 points.

I smiled eyes closed and thought, "Thank you Natsu, Gajeel, this was a good start for our school. Soon we will defeat them."

"Hey Natsu," Sting said as they laid on the beds at the nursery room, "we didn't win this time but, I will sure beat ya on the next one."

Natsu smirk, "Hmph... keep those words to yourself, 'cause we are the ones who will win!"

"The next battle will be.... ahhh sooooo hooooot! Bikini battles of the girls!" Jason screamed as we blushed and asked in unison, "huuuuuuh?!"

Gajeel laughed at Natsu as Natsu blushed, "Hey Dragneel, you better take better care of your girlfriend."

Natsu stood up and ran, "Luce hold on!"

Sting chucked, "That's gonna be fun to watch."

At the hallway of the school, walked a scary man saying, "I will get closer to the Ai's family child. Fumiko Ai."