Chapter 29: Lisanna

We walked around the place to see if we could see someone. But what we saw... made my eyes get full with tears.

I saw Lisanna on the floor unconscious with a little of blood on her temple. I fell to the ground on my knees and covered my eyes as I cried. My heart stopped as I saw her there, unconscious. Gray looked at me shocked as he tried to get some bricks off of her body. Later on, Mira and Elfman came and saw her in this state, they also started to cry over their little sister.

After that, the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. The cops and paramedics came to help the wounded and ask some questions. Before getting on Natsu's car to see Lisanna, I looked back at what now was Fairy Tail High.

We went to the hospital and saw Lisanna as she laid in bed peacefully and heard Mira cry. But this that happened to Lisanna, was no body's fault, it was a big earthquake of about 6.4 of magnitude, or less, that did this to her.

LISANNA'S P.O.V BEFORE INCIDENT

I was normally walking around school when I heard a big sound, and after that, the ground began to shake. And when I looked up, I saw bricks falling on top of me. I then fainted and my sight went pitch black.

NORMAL P.O.V

As we were with Lisanna, I decided to walk out the room and sit down. I sat on the chairs right outside the room and started to think about what happened to Lisanna, I mean, why her? Why such a nice person?

After thinking of that, tears again started falling through my cheeks. But, they weren't of sadness, in fact, they were of fear. I was scared to see what would happened to Lisanna. Will she be ok?

Yeah, I am those kind of people who worry too much.

After that, I cleaned the tears off my cheeks and Lucy came out of the room with Natsu. Lucy stood in front of me as Natsu had his hands on Lucy's shoulders. Lucy then looked at me, I was looking at the floor, and asked me, "F-Fumiko, are you ok?"

I nodded without a response. I turned my hands into a fist, and stood up from my chair. I then hugged Lucy as Natsu gave a step back and smirked. I hugged Lucy tightly as she hugged me back and cried by my side.

After some hours, I was sitting down on the same chair, waiting for the doctor. Mira was sitting at my left and Elfman next to her. Mira had her head on Elfman's shoulder and was sobbing quietly. Everyone else had left.

The doctor came out of Lisanna's room and the three of us stood up. The doctor looked at us sadly and said "She will be fine," We sighed in relief. "But... we will need to be patient."

"Patient?" Asked Mira worried.

The doctor nodded as we looked at him shocked. He sighed sadly and said "I don't know a easier way to say this but... she... has amnesia."

Mira fell on her knees crying and I looked at the doctor shocked and asked "B-but, how?"

The doctor explained "It seems that a large brick fell on her head making her forget lots of things. She might not remember things like, when she was 10 years old or less."

We just kept looking at him shocked and I rushed to the room to see
Lisanna opening her eyes.