Chapter 84: Friends game night

Saturday night. I was at my house getting ready to go to Erza's house. We were all going to play games and you know... hang out. I put on a dark purple tank top with some dark blue jeans and purple converse. I was in my room brushing my hair. I put the brush on the night stand, next to my bed, and got my purse. I walked downstairs and got the keys from the counter. I turned the lights off and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and locked the door. I walked towards Erza's house.

~

Once I arrived, her house was really big. I could see Gray's motorcycle in front of Erza's car and Natsu's and Lyon's car. I smiled, happy that Lyon was also coming. I bet that he also brought with him Sherry and Chelia. I knocked on the door. It opened, revealing a drunk Kana. I sweat dropped and asked, "Are you always drunk?"

She grinned with an eyes closed smile and replied, "Nah, but without me this party wouldn't have been possible."

I sweat dropped and replied sarcastically, "Of course..."

Kana laughed at my comment and let me in Erza's house. I entered and walked towards the right, where the living room was, and saw everyone sitting on a circle legs crossed. Everyone greeted me with a smile.

"Glad you could make it, stupid." Gray said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

Everyone laughed a little, "Hey Fumiko," Lisanna said, "we are going to play a game, which one do you wanna play?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, why don't we just write on a paper some games, cut the papers into squares, but them on a random bowl, and shuffle them?"

"Not a bad idea." Erza agreed arms crossed.

"Sounds good." Added Lyon.

"Let's do this!" Added an excited Levi.

I smiled eyes closed and sat between Lucy to my right and Levi to my left.

Erza wrote the games with Kana and Evergreen, Natsu and Gray made a competition for cutting the papers into squares, Lisanna folded them, and Wendy grabbed the random bowl.

Everyone sat down and Erza had the mysterious holding with mysterious games, random bowl. She stood up with it, "Well," Erza said looking at me, "Fumiko should have the honor to pick the first game." I blushed in embarrassment as everyone looked at me. I stood up and put my hand inside the random bowl. I took a paper and unfold it. I looked at it shocked, Lucy asked, "Well....?"

I stuttered, "I-I... I got s-spin the bottle." I blushed when I said it as everyone was full of confidence. I thought, "Why?! Why me?! Why this game?!"

✖Spin the bottle✖

I sat next to Lucy and Levi. They took an empty crystal bottle of Coca cola and put it in the middle.

"Who goes first?" Laxus asked arms crossed.

"Why don't you go Elfman?" Mira asked with a giggle. But Elfman wasn't manly this time, he was actually gagging while blushing as he stared at Evergreen. I smirked. Evergreen crossed her arms and pointed at Elfman, "What are you staring at?!"

"Nothing woman!"

"Then go first!"

"Fine!" Elfman finally replied and spun the bottle. The bottle spun and ended up in Evergreen.

"Now you just kiss her big brother Elf!" Lisanna pointed at Elfman as he blushed. Evergreen blushed a little also. They leaned closer and closer, Evergreen kissed Elfman's lips. Everyone smiled and the girls squealed and fangirled.

"Alright, " Said Erza, "we must do some rules."

"What rules?" Asked Romeo.

"Because Natsu and Lucy are together and are boyfriend and girlfriend, if any boy gets Lucy, then the guys will just fist pump or high five her. If a girl gets Natsu, then the same must be done. If a girl gets a girl, they must hug. The same rules for Lucy and Natsu goes for me a-and... J-Jellal." She blushed like crazy and stuttered. Jellal kissed her cheek and she blushed even more, but shook her head and continued, "But, if it's a boy getting a boy, then they must also high five or fist pump. Got it?"