Chapter 75: A Romeo and Juliet ending

After Gray kissed me today, I have no idea of what am I feeling.

I was walking through the park, it was sunset, when I heard screams, growls, and people fight. I hurried my pace and saw Gray on the floor wounded, again, and been kicked and punched on the ground. I bit my lip and turned my hand into a fist. There were about 5 guys beating him up.I ran and stood in front of Gray's body, with my arms fully stretched, and screamed in fear, "Leave him alone!"

One of the guys smirk and said evilly, "What? Are you his girlfriend or somethin'?"

He did a hand sign as one of the guys pushed me. I fell on Gray's body, I wrapped my arms around him and protected him. I wasn't going to let anyone hurt him. I was receiving all the kicks and punches for Gray. My body hurt, but I wasn't going to let him get hurt. Gray opened his right eye a little and asked, "F-Fumiko, what are you doi-"

" I won't let you get hurt! Because...because even if I hate you, I will protect you!"

Gray looked at me shocked and his eyes began to close. Gray was now unconscious as I cried and groaned loudly in pain, my view was getting blurry.

~

I blinked, and saw the 5 guys leaving, and Gray's eyes were closed. He was still knocked out cold. I felt like Romeo and Juliet's ending but, we were alive and wounded. My whole body was in pain, and I bet, that if Gray was awake, he would be also in pain. We were a little far away from each other. I tried to crawl by stretching my arm but, my body just hurt.

I groan in pain, the pain was so much that it felt like if they were still kicking me and like if I had needles all over my body.

Gray finally opened his eyes and stared at me shocked, he stuttered, "F-Fumiko, w-what happened?"

I chuckled with a smile, "I just saved your butt you idiot. I o-owed you 4, now I just owe you 3 more."

He kept looking at me shocked, "Gray," I said, "I went in top of your body s-so you won't get h-hurt from those 5 guys."

"But why?"

"Because I didn't wanted you to get hurt. I care about you." I smiled eyes closed as he stared at my body from feet to head.

I said, "Gray, if I could, I would punch you for checking me out like that."

He put a scared face,"I-I wasn't-"

I giggled, "I got you so-" I groan in pain and held my left side.

"F-Fumiko, d-don't move, okay?"

I nodded shyly as he tried to stand up as he held his right arm. He stumbled but then stood up right. He squatted down and put me on his back as a piggy back style.

"Gray," I said, but he interrupted, "It was nothing, Fumiko." He smirked as I also smirked and closed my eyes as my chin rested on his right shoulder. I felt the breeze on my face as the beautiful orange sky was turning dark.

~

As Gray was walking through the sidewalks of my neighborhood, I tapped his shoulder. He turned his head to look at me blushing, he asked, "Fumiko, is something wrong?"

I shook my head but then nodded, "Can you put me down?"

"Sure." He put me down and put his left arm around my neck so I wouldn't stumble.

"Gray," I said as I blushed lightly, "Do you... do you really think I'm cute?"

He looked at me shocked as he blushed lightly, "I-I...yeah."

I blushed with a smirk. We finally got home, he then opened the door for me and we entered my house. Gray helped me sit down. He pat my head and said, "I'm going to get some bandages for ya. Where are they by the way?"

I pointed upstairs and said, "It's next to the bathroom's sink."

He rushed upstairs, with caution, and screamed, "Okay!"

I smirked and rolled up my right sleeve to see bruises all over it. Gray rushed down stairs with a box of bandages and some medical lotion.

He sat next to my right as I sat with my legs crossed on the couch. He looked at my rolled up right sleeve, and took some medical lotion and passed it over my right arm.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Uh...hum." I replied with a nod.

He took a bandage and put it on my left cheek. I blushed, he took some lotion on his 3 fingers, he was about pass it on my left cheek but I took his hand, "I'll do it Gray, but I'll help you put it on."

He blushed lightly, he took his shirt off as I blushed and screamed, "Why are you stripping you idiot?!"

"I thought that you were gonna put the medical lotion on me!"

"Meant on your arms not your abs!"

He chuckled as I pouted. I put some of the medical lotion on his arm as I blushed, I took a bandage, and put it on his arm.

I got a flashback of that kiss, how can I be taking that so calmly? I sweat dropped as I thought, "Sometimes, I just can't understand myself."

After we finished, Gray left and I went to sleep.