Chapter 1: Here goes nothing

(A/N: Hey guys! So, before you start reading this book, I just wanted to say that the classes may/ may not, be in order, so don't try to look for an order 'cause I just do them randomly.

"Geez iviv, just start the story already." Said an annoyed Gray.

"I am going! Can't you be patient?!"

"No."

*Sigh* Smiles eyes closed "Well... I hope that you like it. ;)"

~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I then looked at the clock. I had about 30 minutes to get to school. "Here goes nothing." I said lazily.

Oh.... and by the way, I live alone. My parents are in prison for something that they didn't do and ended up guilty. Anyways, back to the story.

I took a shower and put my uniform on.I brushed my teeth and brushed my purple hair. I did the bed and went downstairs to eat some cereal. Once I finished my cereal, I took my brown messenger bag and opened the door.

I think that I forgot to tell you but, I am in 10th grade, I live about 20 minutes from my new school and I only had 10 minutes to get there.

So, I ran to the school and once I did, I cached my breath and got the schedule out off my messenger bag. First class was Math. "Great!" I said sarcastically. I looked at my watch and ran to the room 21 upstairs and slammed open the door.I entered the classroom and everyone stared at me.

"Way to go!" Said a boy with navy hair and black eyes.

I growled and sighed with my eyes closed. I then, scratching the back of my head and said "Gomen nasai." I laughed awkwardly.

The teacher looked at me and said "No problem, after all, you are our new classmate, right?"

I nodded and the teacher said "Then why don't you introduce yourself to the class."

I nodded with a 'sure!'

I looked at everyone nervously and said "Hi, um... my name is Fumiko. It is a pleasure to be in your classroom!" I smiled eyes closed, I then opened then and thought "Geez, do these guys have a sense of humor?"

"Please take a seat next to Lucy." The teacher said.

I looked around the classroom and saw a blonde girl with brown eyes raising her hand. She was at the second row from left to right at the last seat. So I sat on the third row at the last seat.

"As I was saying..." Said the teacher as I sat down next to her. I putted my messenger bag on the floor and the girl called Lucy stared at me and I said awkwardly "Um...hi?"

"Hi there! My name is Lucy Heartfilia!" She whispered smiling eyes closed. I grinned and I whispered "Nice to meet you, I'm Fumiko."

"Uh hum." She smirked.

"Open your textbook on chapter 2 page 25." Said the teacher as I got my textbook from my messenger bag. I opened the book and began reading.

The teacher wrote some questions on the board and I copied them. The teacher asked "Who would like to write the first question on the board?"

"Oh me! Me!" Said a boy with salmon hair and black eyes. He raised his hand and the teacher pointed out at him and he excited, with a chuckle, took the marker and started writing the answer.

~Time skip, lunch~

It was time for lunch, and I had my plate ready. I looked around nervously and I thought "So many people, where do I sit down?"

"Hey! Fumiko! Right here!" Said Lucy waving at me. I walked towards her and sat down. Until I saw that 3 girls that were in the same table as Lucy. I then said shyly "H-hi, my name is Fumiko."

They all smiled and a girl with long red hair and brown eyes said "Hi there. My name is Erza Scarlet. It is nice to meet you."

A girl with blue hair and green eyes smiled and said "Hi, my name is Levy!"

I nodded and then a girl with short white hair and blue eyes smiled eyes closed and waved hi. "My name is Lisanna Strauss."

I nodded and said "It's nice to meet all of you."

They all giggled and Lisanna asked "So, like any boy from our class?"

I blushed and looked at the floor "N-no."

"Oh come on! Don't be shy!" Said Levy all excited.

I shook my head and said "I r-really don't."

They all laughed and I laughed as well.

I can't believe that just today, I made so many friends. Too bad that mom and dad aren't here to see this.

After we finished laughing, Lucy then said "Your one to talk, Levy."

"Huh?" Levy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who do you like?" Asked Lisanna.

"Well... nobody. I guess." Levy shrugged.

"How about you, Lucy?" Asked Levy.

"Yeah, you and Natsu, right?" Lisanna asked and Lucy shook her head and said "Why would I date that guy?!"

"Natsu?" I asked.

Lisanna replied to me smiling eyes closed "Yeah, remember the guy who stood up all excited to answer the first question?"

"Oh, so that's Natsu. And... why wouldn't you Lucy?"
I said looking at Lucy which was blushing and said "Because that guy is an idiot!" She crossed her arms and looked away.

"And you Erza? How are you and Jellal?" Levy asked as Erza was texting on her phone. Erza putted her phone away and replied "Everything is good."

The bell rang and I grabbed my schedule from my messenger bag. I looked at it and the next class was Science.

Lucy and the other girls walked with me to Science.

~

We were already leaving school, I said bye to the girls and went to walk home. As I walked home and felt a weird presence behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with a different uniform than mines...