Chapter 90: The games finally began

"Welcome to the High School Games!" Jason screamed through the microphone, of course, it had to be Jason.

"Ugh! Can't the games start already?" Natsu complained.

"You flame brain, you have to wait." Gray replied.

"Who are you calling flame brain, ice freak?!"

"Cotton candy head!"

"Stupid ice cream!"

"Weirdo chili!"

"Ugly ice cube!"

"No offense but, aren't those the weirdest insults ever?" I sweat dropped.

"Uh...huh." Lisanna nodded in agreement.

"Like if you had any good insults!" Gray pointed out at me as I crossed my arms, "Well I do."

"Really? Then what are they?!" Natsu asked.

I took my phone as they asked in unison, "What are you doing?!"

"Looking for insults for stupid people in Google." I replied calmly swiping my phone.

Everyone laughed at my comment as they just growled at me. I giggled.

"I can't believe that I have to watch her. Tsk... this is sure annoying." Gajeel said as he laid arms crossed in a wall.

"The games will begin now!" Jason screamed as we looked, with a competitive face, at the other teams/high schools. The crowd at the other bleachers went wild.

"Ready stupid?" Gray asked me with a smirk as I looked up at him, "Born ready!"

"I see a kiss coming!" Mirajane giggled as we blushed and looked away with a pouty face.

"The first game will be....it's so cool! It's a giant maze!"

"Did he just say, a giant maze?" I thought a loud.

Laxus nodded arms crossed, "Yeah, they give crazy games in here that you don't even imagine."

"This has never been played in these games, has it?" Juvia asked.

Freed shook his head, "No, this is the first time."

"So we have no idea of the rules." Evergreen added.

And it was true, we walked forward to see a giant maze. I wonder... what are they going to have us do in these games?

"Now," Jason said by the microphone, "the rules are simple. Two people from each school should go inside and find the center of this maze. Sooooo cool!"

"And soooo annoying." Lucy assumed sarcastically as I nodded in agreement.

Erza turned to us arms crossed, "I shouldn't go yet, who are going?"

"I should-" I said until Gajeel cut me off, "I should go,"

"Huh?!" I looked at him shocked.

"I mean, I just wanna participate for once."

I growled. I really wanted to go to show Corona to don't mess with Fairy tail high.

"Then I'll go! I'm fired up!" Natsu said pumped up as Gajeel growled, "I ain't going with ya Dragneel!"

"You have a problem you stupid metal head!"

"It's iron that I like you idiot!"

I sweat dropped as I thought, "Iron? Why would he like iron?"

"Then it's settled." Erza said calmly.

"No way!" Natsu screamed as Erza opened her eyes with a death glare and a purple aura in the back, "Are you defying me?"

"No ma'am."

I sighed in defeat, "Hey, " Levi said with a wink, "cheer up, there are more games, ya know?"

"I guess so."

Natsu and Gajeel walked up in front. Ready to enter the giant maze. While, in the other high schools. Lamia scale, Yuka and Toby . Blue pegasus, Eve and Hibiki. Mermaid heel, Araña and Riskey. Sabertooth, Sting and Lector. Raven tail, Kurohebi and Obra. And a school that we still haven't met, whose nickname is Quatro puppy but in reality is Quatro Cerberus high, Bacchus and Rocker.

The games were about to start to enter the giant maze. But, what no one knew was, that a man was staring at us from a distance. Including myself. Who is this mysterious guy?