Chapter 55: Sad story

I was with Lucy sitting down at lunch, the others were somewhere around school. Lucy got closer to me and whispered on my ear, "So, how was the vacation?"

"Oh...well, they were good." I said playing with my food. Lucy looked at me, "Nothing happened between you and Gray, right?"

I jumped out if my seat, "No!"

"Oh come on, don't need to hide your secret."

"My what?!"

"Ya know, that you and Gray kissed."

"We did not kiss!"

"Uh hum."

"We did not!"

Lucy giggled and said, "I'm just teasing you, ok?"

I chuckled and ate my food.

~

Today was Friday, meaning free time on our last hour. We were suppose to do Track and Field today but Mr.Sagittarius didn't come.

Anyways,we got to use our electronics and do whatever we wanted to. I was just sitting down and listening to a really sad song. Gray sat next to me and got one of my earphones. I looked at him as he was trying to jam out to the song.

He held the earphone on his hand and asked, "What song is this?"

"It's Terrible things by Mayday Parade."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I like it since it tells a story."

"Really? About what?"

I sighed, "Well... it starts by a young man saying that he had seen this beautiful girl and he kept looking at her. She noticed and told him that he was staring at her. But, when you're hearing the song, you realize that he is telling his son this sad story. Then they got married but, when they had the child, she was sick and only had weeks. In the end, she dies and he fells on his knees and cry over her death. He then tells his son to don't fall in love 'cause of this." I looked at Gray to see him smirking, "Are you sure that your not a gothic person?"

I punched his arm playfully, and when we finished laughing, he started at me weirdly but I just looked down and showed him more songs. I glared at him as I rolled up my sleeve and he asked, "What?"

I pointed at his chest, "If you dare to call this amazing song or me gothic, your head will end up in the roof with fists."

He sweat dropped and nodded with fear.I put a really girly song and he said, "Get this thing out and put another one."

I rolled my eyes," Fine, fine" We kept listening to music all hour until it was time to leave.