Chapter 30: Forgotten

We just kept looking at him shocked and I rushed to the room to see
Lisanna opening her eyes.

I looked at her as she looked at me and said "Where am I?" She looked up at me and said "W-who are you?"

I looked at her shocked and thought "No... she couldn't had forgotten me, I mean, all those laughs that we shared, she just forgot them like that? No... this can't be."

"Fumiko!" Said Mira as she entered. And when Mira entered with Elfman, Lisanna said "Mira, big brother Elf, who is she?"

They both turned to look at me as I looked at her shocked and Mira laughed awkwardly as she cried, "Lisanna, well s-she is Fumiko, she's one of your best friends."

Lisanna looked at her confused and replied "F-Fumiko? I... never had heard that name before. Had I?"

I turned my hand into a fist and slammed the door opened and Elfman screamed my name but I just kept running home until I got tired and when I looked around me, I was at the city. I began to walk normally as I heard a car stopping. I looked at my left to see Hibiki. He looked at me and said "Hop in."

I opened the door and sat on his car. He then smirked at me and I asked him as I cleaned my tears away. "W-where are going?"

He smirked and said "Where do you wanna go? 'Cause by the looks of it, it seems that you just wanna go home."

I nodded shyly, and as we were getting to my house, after I gave him the direction to my house, I told him everything about Fairy Tail high and Lisanna. He told me that maybe Blue Pegasus high will help out to rebuilt it.

I am actually glad that he appeared to cheer me up after being forgotten by a best friend.