Chapter 59:Stuck in the storm (Graymiko) part 1

NORMAL P.O.V

I was walking with Gray around the park, as usual. The both of us had our hands on our pockets.

"Hey Fumiko," He said, "You didn't tell anyone about, ya know, us almost k-"

"Tsk... Like if I were gonna kiss someone like you." I smirked as I looked at the ground.

"Well then, I say the same thing about you!"

"Good!"

"Great!"

"Perfect!"

"Fine!"

"Hmph!" Was his last reply.

I crossed my arms and looked away until it started to rain. His house was closer from the park, so we ran to his house. We got there and cached our breaths. I was soaking wet, my socks were wet because I had stepped on a puddle. I sighed as I stared at my shoes. Every time that I moved my fingers, you could hear a squishy sound.

"You should take a shower." Gray suggested. I nodded and went upstairs.

"Gray!" I called out from upstairs.

"Coming!" I heard him say. I heard him rush his way up the stairs. He came and I asked nicely, "Do you have clothes that I can wear?"

"Yeah, hold on." He replied, I waited in front of the bathroom's door. He came and gave me some of his clothes.

"Thanks." I said.

"Yeah, yeah." He replied as he left and went downstairs. I took a shower and put some of his clothes. It was some shorts and a white t-shirt. It wasn't that baggy though. I went downstairs and saw him laying on the door with his arms and legs crossed. I sweat dropped, "Gray, are you ok?"

"Yeah, just waiting for you to come out and watch a movie or something."

"Um... correction. I'm going home now, I'll give you your clothes next thing in the morning." I said as I finished the 3 stairs and when I was going to open the door, he took my right arm and turned me around. I was now laying on the wall, I gulped as his face was super close to mine and is hands on my shoulders. He got closer to my face and whispered, "You're not going to leave me alone, are you?"

I sweat dropped and blushed, I pushed him away by his chest as my bangs covered my eyes. I gulped and bit my tongue.

"Y-you're an....idiot!" I punch his head. I went upstairs and I heard him say, "Stupid."

"Idiot..."

"Weirdo."

"Stripper!"

He smirked. I went upstairs and sat on the bed of the guests room. He came upstairs and sat next to me, he said, "Come on, being with me until the rain stops ain't gonna be that bad, right?"

I sighed in defeat, "I guess." I replied. We went downstairs and sat down on the couch to watch the news.

"Say what?!"
"Say what?!"

That's what we said when we saw that we were stuck together until Sunday. Awesome, right? No way!

I held my head and Gray patted my back and said, "It's not that bad."

I looked at him and freaked out, "Not bad?! I have to wear your clothes for two whole days! How can that not be bad?!"

"Geez... is just for a day, remember that we can do something magical called laundry."

There was a silent moment, "-_-... This does not help at all. You made me look like a total idiot!"

"Me?! Your the one who did the comment!"

I grabbed a pillow and hit his face, "What was that?"

He hit me with another pillow and we began a pillow fight. And of course, it ended in a draw. Both of us knocked out asleep on the floor. His snoring woke me up, so I had the perfect chance to go and sleep on HIS bed. Good luck sleeping on the floor Fullbuster!