Chapter 73: Helping him even though I don't want to

I held the door knob, and twisted it open.

I saw Gray sitting shirtless as I closed the door slowly and he looked at me and smirked.

I smirked and asked, "So, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine."

I walked towards him and narrowed my eyes.

"Um...Fumiko?"

I then put my hand on his forehead as I pushed his bangs back. He had a scar on the left side of his forehead. I put my hand on my hip as I tappet my foot.

"Fumiko," Gray said, "I was gonna tell ya bu-"

I flicked his forehead softly as he looked at me shocked, I smiled eyes closed, "It's okay Gray but..." I looked at the floor as I blushed and then looked at Gray again, "Don't hide wounds from me, okay?"

He nodded and laid back on bed as he yawned, "I'm so hungry."

I then smirked but took a look at his arms, which were all wounded, and I-I... I think that I'm gonna have to feed him. O///O.

I got some jello from the table. I took the plate with a spoon. I took jello on a spoon and dragged it over to Gray as I looked away and blushed.

He smirked, "Fumiko, you don't have t-"

"I want to, after all, you're stuck in here 'cause of me."

He took a bite of the jello and smirked as I blushed deep red. As I put the jello on the tiny table, I had one hand on the bed, Gray grabbed it, and put his fingers between my fingers. I blushed as he pulled me closer to him. I fell on his chest as I blushed, I tried to get out but he pulled me back.

"Gray...l-let go."

"Tsk.... why? I thought that you liked being close to me."

I blushed and sat down next to him on the bed. "I do," He looked at me shocked as he blushed a little, "I do like being by your side but, right now, can you please let go?"

He smirked and shook his head as he held my hand tighter, "No way, if I do, our special bond will break."

I blushed and he asked, "Fumiko, do you... what do you think about me?"

I looked at him shocked and
screamed, as I blushed, "Why would you want me to answer that?!" I looked away as I blushed and mumbled, " I thought that you knew anyways."

He smirked, "Really? Then what do you think of me?"

I looked away as I blushed, "I think that you're a stupid idi-"

He held my hand tighter and I jumped, "Let go Gray!"

"Not until you tell me what do you think about me."

I pouted, "Then I'll stay like this forever!"

"Ok then." He turn the lights off asI screamed, "Gray! Why did you turn the lights off?!"

"I'm tired and I'm going to sleep."

"But let go off my hand!"

He laid down on the bed and went to sleep, he closed his eyes, and said, "Not until you answer me."

I growled and went to sleep by his side, it was awkward since we were face to face. I went to sleep.

~

As I slept deeply, Gray turn the lamp on and sat down on the bed. He couldn't let go of my hand as I was holding it too.

He blushed lightly and took his phone and dialed Natsu.

"Hey Natsu, can you come for a sec?"

"Yeah, sure."

~

Natsu sat on a chair next to Gray.

Natsu asked Gray as he looked at me, "So Gray, when are you planning to tell her?"

"Tsk... I have no idea."

"You've been hiding it since you guys went to New York or earlier, right?"

"Yeah, it's just... *Sigh* I don't know how to tell her how I feel for her."

"Then just... kiss her or tell her how you feel man."

"I don't know." Was all that Gray could reply. I was still sleeping peacefully when all of this happened.

~

I woke up and blinked two times. I looked at it, our hands, shocked as I blushed. The idiot of Gray was still holding my hand! I was about to punch Gray's head but I saw him laugh. I punched his stomach and screamed, "You idiot! Let go off my hand!"

He rubbed his head, and replied sarcastically, "Geez...great way to start the morning."

I looked away as I blushed sadly. Gray rubbed my hand with his thumb making me blush even more, "Quit it!" I pouted as he laughed.

"What?!" I asked.

He replied, between laughs, "Nothing is just.... is just that.... you're funny when you blush and pout."

I blushed, "See?!" He pointed out at me.

And if your asking what happened or how in the world did I got out of this, I didn't. He held my hand the whole freakin' day until I told him that I had to go to the bathroom. And trust me, he sure let go off my hand in a snap when I said that.