Chapter 42: Hide and seek (NaLu)

LUCY'S P.O.V

Natsu and I were stuck together for the game hide and seek, which we had never done in Fairy Tail high. We were fine with it as were, ya know, boyfriend and girlfriend since we kissed at the movie theater. Things had been good for us.

Anyways, we went to the english classroom, which was B-1, and hid there. We hid under the desk, which was pretty big, and stood there quietly. We heard the door open and by their feet we both knew who they were, Mr. Leo and Mrs. Aries. Yeah, we ship them.

After 5 minutes they left, maybe they saw us but didn't say anything.

Natsu and I were holding hands as we blushed, I find cute when Natsu blushes.

"Hey," Natsu said, "We should find another place to hide, they probably will find us easily in here."

"Yeah, but, where?"

"Maybe at the theater."

I nodded, "Yeah, it's pretty big and has lots of seats in which we can hide behind of ."

"Uh hum." Natsu nodded with a smirk.

We headed out to the theater. Once we got there we heard whispers, we instantly knew that there was something hidding there, by the squeaky voice, I knew it was Mira fangirling and Laxus telling her to keep quiet.

Natsu and I turned around but, when Natsu was going to open the door, someone opened it from the other side. Natsu put his arm in front of me and we hid in a corner. I could feel his breath on my throat as he was in front of me. We blushed, he got closure and I did too.

We heard the door close and separated to look for another hideout.

NATSU'S P.O.V

Lucy was really close to me and we almost kissed but heard the door opened. That's when we snapped to reality and ran outside to find another hideout. I hope that we win this game.