Chapter 53:Bye bye U.S.A, hello Fairy Tail high!

Gray and I were waiting for our airplane to get here. We were sitting down at the airport, awkwardly, not talking at all. I was looking to my left and Gray to his right. We didn't talked, until, "Hey Fumiko,"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why you ask?"

"It's just that you have an ugly face."

"Say what know?!" I screamed at him as I hit the back of his head as he groan in pain.

"What's wrong with you?!" He asked.

"You deserved it for calling me ugly."

"Tsk...whatever." He crossed his arms and looked away.

"You're parents are cool." Gray said as I looked at him shocked. I then smirked and he looked at me, "Don't say that-"

"I know, I know," I then imitated his voice, "Don't say that I'm nice to anyone."

"I don't talk like that!"

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't!"

"You do!"

"Don't!"

"You know what Fullbuster?!"

"What?!"

"You're half naked." I said calmly as he freaked out and put some clothes on.

I sighed at his half naked thingy. We heard the lady talk by the microphone and I stood up and took my traveling bags. We then gave the ticket to the lady and sat down like the last time. I sat in the window, Gray on the middle, and a random person on the far right.

Anyways, it was night, and I was sooo tired. I put on my earphones and laid my head on the window. I closed my eyes and felt something on my lap. I opened my eyes to see Gray's head on my lap. I looked at him shocked but, smirked nicely when I saw how peaceful and non-annoying he seemed. His eyes were in peace, he, in a way, looked cute when he sleeps. I then slowly and cautiously put my hand on his shoulder and I saw him move and little. I fell asleep as I laid my head on the window.

~

I woke up by the sun's light on my eyes. I then looked to were I was and saw that I had a jacket over me and that I WAS on Gray's lap. I turned around, to look at Gray's face. He had his hand on my forehead and then sledded his hand down slowly to cover my eyes. He smirked as I blushed lightly and I murmured, "I hate you, Fullbuster."

He chuckled and replied, "In your dictionary that means "I love you", doesn't it?"

I punched his side playfully as he chuckled and I still blushed.

~

Gray and I had taken a taxi to get home, I entered home with a sighed and saw Maya, Sora, and Yuki there screaming, "Welcome back!"

I smiled, "Awww, thank you!"

"Fumiko-samma! You're back!" Yuki smiled as she hugged my legs. I pat her head softly as Maya and Sora gave me a greeting hug. It was fun hanging out with them, even though, I wonder how Gray's doing.

~

After the welcome party, I decided to go to Gray's house to see if he was lonely, in a way. I went up the small stairs and before knocking, I rubbed my hands on my legs and sighed. I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a shirtless, annoyed face, Gray. I smiled, "What?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to see if you were ok."

Gray looked at me shocked and he thought, "Is she worried about me?"

I turned around, "Anyways, I'm going home now, b-"

"Wait, hold on," He started as I turned around. He scratched the back of his head, "Stay, if you want."

I looked at him shocked and replied, "No, it's really fine, I-"

"I've got awesome movies and popcorn."

"Then count me in!" I entered the door as he closed it behind me. His house was pretty cool to me. You entered and you could fast see the stairs to go upstairs to your right. Then the living room, to your left, and at the back of the living room the kitchen. I then walked forward and looked to my right to see that there were about 2 doors. I looked to my left to see the living room, there was: a large plasma on the wall with a large long couch in front of it. I looked up front to see the kitchen, it had a little island in the middle.

I then smiled as I saw the bunch of movie cases on the table, which was in the middle of the living room.

"Sit down," He said pointing to the couch, "Make yourself at home." He continued as he made his way to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and jumped up and down, you gotta say, it was really comfortable. I then heard the popcorn pop on the microwave, I also smelled the buttery popcorn, m...m...m so good. He came walking with two large red bowls of popcorn and gave me one. He sat to my left. I saw the table, which was in front of me, and saw the movie cases. There was every kind of movie. I picked a case and pointed at it with my index finger as I showed it to Gray, and I asked, "Seriously? The Notebook?"

He got all nervous and got the movie case and put it back on the table saying, "Yeah, not that one."

I giggled and we decided to watch Fast and the Furious 6. Awesome movie by the way. We enjoyed ourselves with the action packed movie, it was awesome. We just be like, "Ohhh!" Every time that we saw an explosion or an awesome car. It was so fun.

Frozen Heart (OC x Gray)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें