Chapter 101:This means war!

"Welcome back everyone!" Mira greeted us , as everyone was sitting down on their seats. I smiled eyes closed as everyone was paying attention to her words.

"I have great news! Soon, this Friday to be exact, will be the prom!" Mira announced with excitement and joy. Every girl squealed, all I did was blush. Thoughts like these appeared on my mind: "OMG! What am I going to wear?! I dance terribly! How about my hair?!"

Even though, I had these thoughts, I was normal, yet blushing. Mira giggled and smiled eyes closed. I narrowed my eyes at Mirajane. "Mira, she planned this, didn't she?" I thought. Mira walked towards me with a smile, I smiled back. "Are you excited, Fumiko?" Mira asked, I nodded and looked away blushing. I scratched the back of my head as I laughed awkwardly. "I really don't know what to wear." I said sounding honest. Mira giggled and whispered something in my ear. I glanced at her and nodded. "Thanks for the advice." I told Mira as she smiled eyes closed. "It was nothing."

I felt an arm around my neck and smiled. Mira walked away as Gray sat next to me with his famous smirk. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "Hey," He began to say making me to open my eyes. I looked at him, confused. "Wanna go to prom with me?" He asked. I crossed my arms and glared at him. "What do you mean I want to go with prom with you? I thought that..." I looked at the floor blushing, but then looked away angrily. "That this was official!" I exclaimed as Gray gulped nervously and scratched the back of his head. "I-I didn't mean it that way." He explained as I looked away. "Yeah, right!"

Gray chuckled and stood up. I glanced at him as he walked away. He whispered in my ear: "Fine, then I'll find someone else to go with me." He walked away with a smirk. I marched towards him angrily and pointed at him. "You wouldn't dare!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms. He put his hand under his chin and smirked. "Ya know," He began to say. "I heard Lisanna was free." I growled and punched his arm softly. "You idiot! You want to play this kind of game?!" I asked, with anger, and turned around as I began to walk again towards my seat. "Then we'll play this kind of game! This means war!" I exclaimed as I sat down.

~
Lunch.

Stomping my feet on the ground as I was sitting down with the girls. I glared at Gray, who was sitting with the guys, and growled every time he gave me a glance. Lucy noticed and looked at me worried. "Is something wrong, Fumiko?" Lucy asked, I turned to look at her with flames on my eyes. She shivered and I growled loudly. "That stupid Gray is teasing me! I know it! That jerk is going to get another prom date!" I turned to look at him. "Idiot. Stupid. Jerk. Making me jealous." I muttered. I then stood immobile realizing what was my last phrase. I repeated it over and over again inside my head. "Making me jealous?" I thought aloud. Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Fumiko?" She asked, I gasped in realization and turned to Lucy. I grabbed both of her shoulders and began to shake her like crazy. "That's it!" I shouted excited. She stuttered, "What's it?" She asked.

I crossed my arms as I glared at him. "He wants to make me jealous, right?"

Lucy trembled in fear. "Y-yeah?" She asked.

My eyes turned with fire and a dark purple aura appeared on my back. "Then I'll make him jealous, too, if that's what he wants."

Levi put her hand on her lip as she also trembled on fear. "F-Fumiko, you should really calm down."

I turned my head slowly and glared at Lucy and Levi with my flaming eyes and scary aura. "What.was.that?!"

They shook their heads.
"N-Nothing!"
"N-Nothing!"

They both replied in unison. Lisanna sweat dropped at the scene. "It seems that Fumiko is pretty jealous now." Lissana assumed, as I looked at Gray with flaming eyes. He looked at me with a smirk and those eyes that said, "Good luck on trying to beat me, stupid."

I growled and held my head. "Stupid Gray!" I thought.

The girls sweat dropped and I stood up angrily. I made an evil grin and went to the guy that was the easiest to catch. That's right, Loke! I walked through the hallway, alone, and saw Loke laying on a locker. I stopped and turned my hand into a fist. "What am I doing?!" I thought, "Is this what being jealous feels like? Anger and rage? No, I can't do this. It doesn't feel right."

And right when I thought that, I turned around to bump into some guy. I looked up and blushed angrily. I crossed my arms and looked away with a pouty face. "What do you want, Gray?" I asked, angrily. He shrugged. "Oh, I just wanted to say that I have a prom date." He smiled with the stupidest smile he had. I growled as I blushed. "Oh yeah?!" I asked, I looked back at Loke and walked towards him. I held Loke by his arm and dragged him with me. I stood in front of Gray and pointed at Loke. "Me two!" I exclaimed. Loke wrapped his arm around my neck and smirked. "Hey Fumiko, thought you were taken."

I glared at him and growled. Gray smirked and put a hand on his hip. "Hmph," He looked away. "See ya at the prom then." He turned around and waved goodbye from behind. I nodded angrily. Loke glanced at me and Gray. "Did you two broke up or something?" Loke asked, confused at the situation. I turned around and walked away angrily. Loke followed and held my arm. He turned me around as I looked at the floor blushing, yet with sadness in my eyes. "Geez... ya alright?" He asked. I looked up at him with my eyes full of determination. "Loke, you wanna be my prom date?!" I asked and exclaimed. He nodded and wrapped again his arm around my neck. "Sure thing, babe."

I punched him as he went flying, I shouted:

"Don't touch me you pervert!"

I marched towards him as he laid on the floor groaning in pain. I stood in front of him making a huge shadow above him and with my purple aura on. He shivered. I kicked him, so he flew somewhere, as I shouted: "And don't call me babe!" I exclaimed.

Once that was over, I sighed, as to calm down, and looked at the floor with sadness in my eyes. I mean, rage and jealousy got to me and made me make such decision. Anyways, I think I'll call him when I'm home or go to his house after school...