Chapter 100: Water park fun

I opened my eyes to feel the sand on my hands and feet. I blinked twice to see Gray sleeping. We must've fell asleep last night. Gray was just laying there, eyes closed and peaceful smile. I wonder what he was dreaming about as he smiled like that. I sat up to see the ocean right in front of me. I put my knees up my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. My hair flew with the small amount of wind that there was. The sun was coming out with its summer colors. It was so beautiful. I finally stretched my arms and legs and looked at Gray. I looked at him and smiled. I thought, "Idiot didn't even bother to go to his room last night. We just stood here sleeping."

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "Wake up, Gray." I whispered. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. "Good morning, Fumiko." He whispered. I giggled and pointed at the sunrise. He turned his head and looked at it with a smirk. He held my hand and put his fingers between mines. I blushed and looked at Gray at the same time he looked at me. I laid on his shoulder. "Gray," I began. "where was it that we were going today?" I asked.

"Probably to that water park that is close from here." Gray replied, I nodded and sighed.

I stood up and cleaned all the sand off my body. I smiled eyes closed with my hands on my hips. "I hope that today will be a great day, ya know?" I asked, Gray looked up at me with a nod. He stood up and I held his hand. We walked towards my cabin.

Once we got there, I hugged him. "See ya." I said as I hugged him.

"See ya then." He replied. I stopped hugging him and opened the door with a last good bye.

I entered and closed the door behind me to see the girls sleeping. I tippy toed through the room and saw a shadow forming behind me. I turned around to see Erza with a purple aura and a scary death glare. I shivered and laughed nervously. "What up, Erza?" I asked.

"Where were you?" She asked, sounding serious.

"I-I was just seeing the beach early, that's all." I grinned, nervously and lied.

"Were you?" She asked, she narrowed her eyes. "Fine then." She said, I sighed in relief.

"Now, take a shower and get your bikini to go to the water park." She said, again.

I nodded and walked towards my bed to get the shopping bag that held the purple bikini. I did as ordered and took a shower. I put the bikini on and put some other clothes on top of the bikini. I had a yellow shirt with ripped jeans and yellow converse. I walked out to see the girls, still on their pajamas, talking. They all turned to look at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Um... what's going on?" I asked. They shook their heads. Lucy stood up and smiled eyes closed. "We were just thinking of the prom, like, what song is Levi gonna sing." Lucy explained as I nodded.

I looked at my right to see Levi. "Are you planning to do a romantic song?" I asked. Levi looked away and shrugged. "I really don't know yet, I mean, there are a bunch of people that are together but, I still don't know if I should do a romantic or maybe pop music yet." She explained, I nodded and also put to thought some songs for her to play.

Wendy giggled. "I'm so excited to go to the water park." Wendy said. I smiled excited and raised an eyebrow. "Um...Wendy, where is Carla?" I asked.

Wendy put her index finger on her chin. "Oh! Carla is at my grandma's house." She explained. "She wanted to take care of her." Wendy added.

Erza stepped in with her hand on her waist and smirked. "Are you girls ready to go to the water park today?!" Erza asked as everyone cheered. "Yeah!" They all said enthusiastic to go, all except me. I have never gone to a water park, so this was new to me. I've heard that it is awesome and fun, but I wasn't sure to what expect.

~

We arrived, the guys were there. And by the guys, I mean, ALL the guys. The three stooges, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Gajeel, Loki, Elfman, and Romeo. Even Sting, Rouge, Lector, and Frosch were there. Of course, we had to take the clothes that was on top of our bikini off.

All of the girls, and I, went to the bathroom to take that clothes off. I took my shirt and ripped jeans off revealing my bikini. I put the shirt and jeans on my book bag and went outside where all the girls were already waiting. I blushed, not knowing how will everyone react.

"Dang it!" I thought. I hate to be embarrassed like this, or grab attention. Gray just walked towards me with a small blush on his cheeks and held my hand. They weren't shocked, as a miracle. Natsu cheered. "So ready to go on so much water slides!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Aye, sir!" Added Happy.

Levi and Wendy squealed. "We are so ready!" They exclaimed in unison.

We began to walk, but Erza stopped us before doing anything.

"Stop," Erza said, we all turned around to see her with maps on her hands. "You must each get one of these. We will meet up here at 6:30pm, got it?" She asked as we all picked a map and nodded. Jellal and Erza went together, Gajeel, Pantherlily, and Levi went together, Lucy,Natsu, and Happy, Evergreen and Elfman, and last but not least, Romeo, Juvia, and Wendy. As for me, I went with Gray to walk around.

Gray looked at me with his famous smirk. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow blushing. "What?" I asked.

He shook his head with a small blush. "Nothing." Gray said. "You just look different." Gray added. I looked at him as I blushed. Gray turned his head to the left and scratched the back of his head. I hugged his left arm and blushed. Gray panicked in embarrassment. "F-Fumiko! What are ya doing?!" He asked. I giggled and held his arm tighter. "You just called me cute!" I exclaimed as he looked away. "Yeah, yeah, don't get use to it." He replied. I stopped hugging his left arm and stumped my feet on the ground as I punched his arm playfully. "Hey! Don't be so mean to me!"

He laughed as I pouted. "I'm just kidding." I looked at the floor blushing. He held my chin, making me look at his eyes. He smirked and hummed. "Why wouldn't I call ya cute anyways?" He asked. I looked away and turned around arms crossed as he put his hand inside his right pocket and smirked. I walked forward. "Let's get on a water slide." I said and turned around with a smile.

"Hey cutie, wanna come on a date with me?" Hibiki put his arm around my neck.

"Hey sis! Let's go have fun on that water slide!" Tiny Eve said.

"Hey, come with me, alright?" And last but not least, Ren said.

I blushed and got a mad mark on my forehead. I punched each of their heads and ran towards Gray and grabbed his hand. I dragged Gray with me and walked towards a small line to go on a water slide. We stood in line and looked up to see the big loops that waited for us after we finish the line. Gray looked up and hummed. "I'm sure excited for this one." He assumed. I blushed excited and nodded. "I know right! I had never really come to one so I had never had the experience." I replied, Gray chuckled. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, simply. "It's just that you had never gone to things with water. Like our date was on the beach, that you had never gone, and this time we are on a water park that you had never come to. Are you a cat?" He asked, a stupid question at the end. I growled. "No! I am a human!" I exclaimed.

"Next please!" Exclaimed the employe of the line. I nodded and sat down on the water slide. It was truly odd. It was slippery and the water ran like a river none stop. The water was cold, making me shiver. I could see in front of me that it was like a roller coaster. I looked at Gray and gave him thumbs up as he laughed. I pushed myself and there I was. Going down and side to side at the water slide. It was fun! The adrenalin running through my veins, skipping heart, and screams and lots of laugh. I closed my eyes for once and felt the cold water and when I opened them. Something was squeezing my boob. I blushed seeing the three stooges in front of me with their pervy hands on my chest.

"We are sorry!" They apologized, I blushed angrily as punched them out of the water slide. "You perverted freaks!" I screamed. Seriously, how the heck did they got up here?

I kept enjoying the rest of the day. Once I got down, I bought a water proof camera and took a shot of Gray coming down of the slide. After that, Gray bought us ice cream and we sat down for a while, just talking. After that, time went fast, we got in so much slides and had so much fun. We met with Erza and went to eat dinner at a restaurant in the beach.