Chapter 35:Pantherlily

I sat on my seat to see a strange face that I had never seen on my classroom. He had black hair, black eyes, and a light pink scratch on his left eye. I looked at him and he looked away. Weird...right?

Anyways, the bell rang and I head out to my next class. He sat next to me, yeah, the weird stalky guy. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Sorry but, do you... know me or something?"

He shook his head and said, "No, I just think that you are the only person that I haven't introduced myself to."

I nodded and mumbled "You can say that again."

He cleared his throat, "My name is Pantherlily, what's yours?"

"I'm Fumiko, pleasure to meet you."

He nodded and thought, "No last name, weird and suspicious."

He looked at me weird and thoughtful and I asked "Um... what are looking at?"

He shook his head and snapped out of it, "Nothing."

He looked away and I paid attention to the teacher, which was kind of a miracle.

~Lunch~

Everyone was eating and all when I saw Juvia, Gajeel, and Pantherlily coming this way. They sat with us, which I don't mind, and started talking to us nicely.

"Gray and Juvia seem to be something." I thought aloud and Gray heard and screamed, "We're nothing!"

"Are you breaking up with me my beloved one?" Said Juvia kind of worried which I founded funny. I laughed, and this time, was a real laugh. As I laughed aloud everyone stared at me shocked. I was holding my stomach 'cause it hurt as I couldn't stop laughing.

I stopped to see everyone staring at me shocked, special Gray and Lucy. I really don't know why.

Gray then thought as he smirked, "Hmph, first time that I hear her laugh like that."

~At my home classroom~

Everyone was sitting down as we just stared at Mira, which was about to say something important, standing in front of the classroom.

She said, "Tomorrow, we will be doing a race, here, at Fairy tail high,"

I mumbled, "Then that means Jason is gonna be there, huh?"

Everyone groaned at my comment and Mira continued, "We will do this for the kids with cancer. Everyone should pay a dollar to participate."

I thought, "For kids with cancer? Hmph, just like Yuki. I guess that I'll participate to help all the kids and Yuki."

"The race will be from here, to Lamia scale. It might be pretty long but, it's worth it if you want to hear the prices. The price for 1st place will be 2 tickets for an airplane to travel to wherever you want." I totally gasped same for some in the classroom.

"2nd place, will win 3 tickets for a cruise to wherever you want. 3rd place will win a coupon for free food on a fancy restaurant."

Everyone started to gasp and whisper.

Some people were like, "I must win!"

"I am so gonna win this!"

"Hmph, I'm the best! So I'll win!"

I just thought the same, if I get 1st place, I can go to U.S.A and visit my parents, which are at prison. And of course, see my family.

~After school~

I was walking home normally. It was getting dark so I hurried up my pace. Once I got home, I took a shower, ate something, did homework, and went to sleep after watching a episode of eye candy.