Chapter 88: Raven tail high

We walked towards the locker rooms to change, I went with Lucy. Lucy and I entered and opened our lockers. Inside of the blue lockers were our uniforms. The uniforms were purple short shorts, with white lines through the sides and the fairy tail high logo on the left. A white sleeve less purple shirt with our names and number on the back. I put the shirt and pants on. I pulled my ponytail up reveling my name and number written in white. Number 15 and Fumiko, that is what it said in the back.

"Ready?" Asked Lucy with her hand on her hip as I turned my head towards the left to look at her with an eyes closed smile and a small nod.

We walked outside to the field to see everyone on their uniforms.

"Hey, you guys made it." Gajeel said as they sat on the benches. I nodded with a hand on my hip and a thumbs up, "Yep!" I winked.

"I'm all fired up now! Right Happy?!"

"Aye sir!"

Natsu and Happy said but, I saw this really weird girl staring at Lucy. She had a psycho look on her face with red eyes and braids that were from her shoulders and passed through her side and were connected in the back.

I crossed my arms and whispered to Lucy as I pointed at her, "Hey Lucy, that weird girl is staring at you."

She turned her head to the right and began to tremble a little. "How can she be so creepy?"

"I don't know." I replied.

"You should be careful," Lucy and I looked down to see principal Makarov, "Yes indeed," Principal Mavis finished his sentence as I asked, "Why, principle Mavis?"

"Their school's name is, Raven tail high. The've been looking at us for awhile."

"Probably 'cause we are the best!" Jet pointed at his chest with his thumb.

"You shall all be careful. Good luck to all of you." Mavis finished her sentence as we all nodded serious.

~

I was walking down the hall with my phone as I entered the Raven tail high website and saw the students attending at the school.

"Well, well, it seems that we have found a grape in the way." A manly voice said in front of me. I raised my head to see the four participants of Raven tail high standing right before me.

"If you think that you're clever with that small joke of yours, well let me tell you that you are wrong." I replied strictly and serious.

"Why aren't you the friend of the blondie?" Flare Corona, the creepy psycho looking girl said.

"Flare Corona, Obra, Kurohebi, and Nullpudding." I said.

Obra was tall with a big nose and light blue skin. He had a big black cloak and hat and blue hair until his shoulders. Kurohebi, also known as, black snake, had big lips and mouth, black eyes, black tight shirt, and green not too tight pants. Nullpudding, the smallest of all, had purple skin, large chin with beard, blonde hair, black eyes, green shirt, with cloak, with what it seemed like red suns, and black pants.

"Well, haven't you've done your research?" Nullpudding asked.

"What do you want?" I asked serious.

"Why don't you and that blondie give up on the games and let us win?"

I smirked with a small chuckle, "No way! I am not giving up only so you fools could win!"

"What? Your not going to fight just like you almost did with the Sabertooth guy?" Kurohebi asked as my bangs covered my eyes and my hand turned into a fist.

"Or is it that your afraid to get hurt by your team? Maybe, that you might get kicked out of the school and be expelled?" Flare said on a teasing tone.

"None of them,"

"Huh?" They all said in unison.

"I'm not afraid, neither I will be regretting to punch your faces right now, no, 'cause I know that we will mop the floor with you guys!" I pointed out at them.

Flare smirked, "Fool." I stared at her shocked as they walked away.

"Fumiko," I looked back to see principal Mavis, "please, be more careful around them. And, you were right, we will win and beat them. I have some strategies to win." I looked at her shocked, "Wh-What do you mean principal Mavis?"

"What I mean is that we have big chances of winning these games." I smirked. I know that we will win these games no matter what.