Chapter 99:Beach day!

"Well, well, long time no see." I rolled my eyes at the sudden greeting as Gray and I walked towards the cabin. I turned around and crossed my arms. I sighed, as to calm down. "Nice to see ya, Sting." I replied sarcastically as Gray growled.

Sting crossed his arms with a smirk. "Geez, can't you be nice to me?" Sting asked as I shook my head. "I wouldn't even if I wanted to." I replied and uncrossed my arms. Gray just glared at Sting. Sting looked at Gray and chuckled. "Hey Gray," Sting said grabbing our attention. "don't worry. I ain't gonna steal your girlfriend." Sting assured as I blushed angrily. I held Gray's hand and walked away from the freak. Gray and I walked around the beach holding hands. I looked up at Gray and apologized. "Sorry if you got jealous." I apologized as he looked down at me with a smirk. "Geez, why apologize? It ain't your fault that that jerk came to bother us." He said as I smiled. The wind blew slowly making our hair move. I smiled and stopped walking, making him to stop walking after me. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nothing," I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I just love to be here. It's so relaxing." I replied as he chuckled. "Yeah." He agreed.

"Hey! Love birds!" We heard an annoying voice running towards us. I rolled my eyes. "And... he ruined the moment." I mumbled making Gray laugh at my comment.

We turned around to see Natsu. Natsu stopped in front of us and gave his famous grin. "Hey Fumiko," Natsu said and pointed behind him with his thumb. "Luce and the girls want ya to go over there for a reason."
Natsu explained as I smiled eyes closed. I looked up at Gray and got in tippy toes to kiss in cheek. "I'll see ya later!" I exclaimed as he smirked. "See ya." He waved as I ran towards the cabin. I entered the cabin and grinned at the girls who were sitting down in a circle on the floor.

"Come here, Fumiko!" Mira called out waving at me. I walked towards my bed and put the shopping bag there and sat between Mira and Juvia.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"We were just wondering what else could we do on our small vacation." Erza replied as I nodded in agreement.

~Time passed by and it was already night~

We were at the bonfire in a small circle. Gray wrapping his arms around me and my head resting on his chest. Same for Jellal and Erza, also Lucy and Natsu.

But everyone, mostly Mira, was looking at Levi and Gajeel, a.k.a, GaLe.
Both of them were blushing awkwardly. "They're soooo kawaii!" I thought excited.

"Hey Fumiko," I heard Gray say. I turned my head to the left to look at him. "Come with me." Gray said as he stood up and held my hand.

We walked towards the shore and sat down. I looked at Gray with a raised eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" I asked. He turned to look at me with a smile. He held my hand tighter, making me blush. He put his left hand on my cheek and leaned forward. He kissed me and I kissed back. My heart raced and my cheeks were like tomatoes. The moon's reflection on the sea and the soft sand on our feet. It was really a romantic scene from a movie.

Once we stopped kissing, he held the back of my head and pushed it lightly, so we can be forehead with forehead.

"I love you, Fumiko." I blushed at his sentence and smiled. "I love you,too, Gray." I replied.

This day might have been short, but I know that tomorrow it would be a great day.