Chapter 50: Here we go U.S.A!

A month has passed and it is already November 5, time that we go to the U.S.A! The only thing is that, I'm going with Gray! Even though, I am super graceful to him.

Anyways, we were sitting down at the airport waiting for our plane to arrive. It was really awkward as we didn't talked. Gray had a white plain t-shirt, with some jeans and Nikes. He only had two traveling bags which one of them was a messenger bag. I had a light pink shirt with a silver 愛 sign, meaning love, light blue jeans, and brown boots. I had my purse and two traveling bags as well.

"The plane of (insert airline here) whose its destination is U.S.A, will arrive in 20 minutes." I heard the lady say from the microphone. I jumped up and down and held Gray's shoulder and said excited, "You heard that?! We are so close to get on the plane."

"Yeah, I heard." Was all he replied, he didn't even looked at me, and sounded annoyed.

I then thought, "Gray? Why did he gave me this tickets anyways? I mean, not that I am thankful but, why? Why does he sound annoyed now, when he was happy when he gave me the tickets? Why couldn't he go with Loke or Natsu to Alaska and go with me?" Questions filled my head as I looked sadly to the ground.

GRAY'S P.O.V

Well, she calmed down fast. Wonder what's wrong with her? I mean, she was super excited about 5 minutes ago, what happened?

"The people of (insert airline here),whose destination is U.S.A, may get in the airplane now." I heard the lady say by the microphone.

Fumiko suddenly stood up fast from her seat and I, with a smirked, commented, "Excited?" She didn't answered as her bangs covered her eyes and they seemed black. She took her stuff and gave the ticket to the lady and went in. I gave my ticket, gave Fumiko distance, and looked at her confused. What is she thinking about?

NORMAL P.O.V

I stood up fast from my seat as I had my bangs covering my eyes. Gray said something, but I just ignored and turned my hand into a fist as I clenched my teeth. I went inside the airplane and took my seat. But, before that, as we were walking through the hall to go in, I was thinking, "That idiot, why take me to U.S.A when he could go and visit HIS family. I mean, I totally feel guilty now, and when I feel guilty, I cry." I cleaned some up-coming tears off my face and could see Gray looking at me worried.

I kept then thinking, "Why? Why? Why?"

We took a seat and he sat on my right as I sat in the window and Gray was in the middle. Get it?

Window ~Middle~~~~~~Corner
~~Me~~~~Gray~~~Random person

Anyways, I looked at the window sadly as I felt a cold but yet warm hand on my shoulder. I, without even looking, replied, "Finally," I looked at him and gave him a fake smile, "We are going to U.S.A."

He smirked and got serious. He then told me, "Please, get that fake smile off your face. Why are you acting like this?"

He asked as I looked at him shocked and replied, "I-I... I'm just angry that you are taking me to this trip when you could go visit YOUR family and hometown at Alaska."

"Is that it? *Sigh* I told you before that I wasn't gonna go. Geez... your annoying and worry to much about others."

A tear slowly fell down my cheek of happiness. I hugged him as he said, "Fumiko! Get off me!"

I shook my head with a "Uh..uh I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about that anymore!" He rolled his eyes and tried to get me off until I finally did with a glare and punched his head. He groaned in pain, "Ouch! What was that for?!"