Chapter 102:Emergency!

The bell rang and it was time to leave school. I took my stuff and directly headed home.

I got home and threw my book bag to the floor of my bedroom. I laid on the bed and sighed loudly. I took a pillow and put it on my face. I screamed loudly and mumbled: "Why does my life have to suck?"

I growled and sat straight. I glanced at my phone, which was next to me, and rubbed my head. "What now?!" I thought a loud. "Now I have a perverted guy coming with me to prom 'cause of rage and my boyfriend is...he's...um..." I looked around the room confused, not knowing what to say. I growled again loudly in frustration, took my book bag, and put it on the bed. I began doing homework so I could just forget about the prom.

Once I finished them, I took a shower and got ready to go to the mall. But, I was hungry... So I walked down the stairs and then walked towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and sighed. "Great!" I thought
sarcastically. "Now I have to do the groceries too." I closed the fridge and headed outside. I locked the door and walked towards the mall.

Once I finally arrived to the mall, I instantly walked towards the food court to buy something to eat. I ordered and sat down with my food. I began to eat my delicious food and sighed in relief, because I had finally gotten some food in my mouth. I felt some hands on my arms and stopped eating. I raised an eyebrow and looked back. I blushed angrily and turned back to look at my plate. "What.do.you.want?" I asked angrily.

"What? Can't I be with ya?" Gray asked. I crossed my arms and looked away as he got closer to my face. "No, you can't." I looked at him as he smirked. "You wanna know why?" I added. He shrugged. "Sure."
I pointed at his nose, "'Cause you have another prom date and you should be with-" I got cut off by Gray's lips. I blushed with my eyes wide opened. Once he finished, he put his hand in my cheek as I blushed. "Don't you know a joke when they tell you one?" He asked, I crossed my arms and looked away again. "Whatever!" I glared at him. "Ya know, Loke and I were gonna go together and you-"

"And you think that a player like him will stick around a girl for at least 15 seconds?"

I growled at his comment. "You know what, Fullbuster? You're a-"

"A cute idiot?"

I tried to calm down, but it seems that it was impossible. "A.hate.you.right.now." I mumbled. He laughed and sat by my side. I looked at the floor and blushed once again. "So..." I began to say, "Which girl were you planning on going with if it wasn't me?" I asked, curiously.

He shook his head. "No way, I would only go with you, ya know?" He replied. I smiled.

Once I finished eating, I threw away the left overs, walked towards Gray, who was still sitting down on a chair, and dragged him by his arm. He looked at me surprised. "F-Fumiko! Where are we going?" He asked. I stopped walking, in front of a store that sell beautiful dresses, and turned around to look at Gray. I smiled, "I'm gonna buy a dress!"

He turned around and walked away. "See ya."

I grabbed his arm again and walked inside the store. "Where ya think you're going?" He sweated at the idea of us staying for hours inside the store. I sat him down on a chair and picked a little amount of dresses, you know, like 12 to 15 dresses. He opened his jaw as he saw the 'small' amount of dress that I had on my hands.

And before entering the dressing room, I turned around and grinned. "Now, I'm gonna try some dresses and I'll come out with one and each of them so you can give me your opinion."

"This is gonna take forever." He mumbled as he put his hand under his chin. I giggled. "Just a few hours." I assumed and walked inside the dressing room as I closed the curtain behind me. Gray gave a huge sigh as I entered.

I put on a dress, (1st on picture). Gray shook his head. I tried the (2nd one on pic). He shook his head. I then tried the (3rd one on pic). And, guess what? NO! -_- I did this face. Gray laughed and I went back inside. But, he's a guy, so he knows what looks good on me. I put on the last, but no least, dress (4th one on pic) and walked out with it. I put my hands under my back and blushed as Gray was blushing. He stood staring at me as I kept blushing. "So, what do you think this time?" I asked.

"I-I...um..." He scratched the back of his neck. "It looks amazing." He said. I walked towards him as he stood up. I blushed and hugged him. "Thanks." He smirked. "For what?" He asked.

"For always being there for me. I just wanted to let you know."

He chuckled.
Once we stopped hugging, I bought the dress and we headed home.

~

We were walking through the sidewalk of the neighborhood. I was hugging Gray's arm and resting my head on his right shoulder as we walked. "Gray," I began to say. "Yeah?"

"I have an emergency."

He stopped walking and looked at me shocked. "W-What do you mean?" He stuttered. I let go of his arm and blushed. "Well," I began to say. "You know that we have to dance at prom, right?" He nodded. "Well, can you..." I gulped. "Can you...um... teach me how to... dance?" I asked, embarrassed at myself. He looked down at the floor and chuckled. "Sure." He said,I smiled. He took my hands and put them on his shoulders. He held my waist, lightly, and we began to move slowly to the left and right. I blushed as he put his forehead with my forehead. He smirked and said, "This is how some people do it but," He stopped holding my waist and I stopped holding his shoulders. He gave a step back and held his left hand out. I held his hand with my right hand. He took my left hand and put it on his shoulder. He held my waist, I jumped a little and blushed. "But most of the people do this one." I nodded at his explanation and blushed. We smiled. He held my cheek and leaned closer. We kissed. And now I knew how to dance and I was ready to go to prom on Friday.