Chapter 9: It's on!

I went outside and walked towards the basketball court. Once I got there, I saw no living soul in there. There was no one! I growled and said "Natsu! Where are you?!"

I then heard the bushes moving, I got closer to them only to see Natsu with a water gun on hand aiming at me. I then looked at him sooo pissed and then he saw that I was full of purple flames 'cause of anger. He squirted me with some water of his water pistol and I said "Natsu! What are you doing?!"

He did a signal with his hand and said "Now!"

I bunch of guys came out of the bushes and started squirting me with water. I then saw a water pistol on the floor. I grabbed it and hid behind a tree. At the tree next to me, was Lucy!

I then looked at her and she putted her index finger in front of her lip like saying 'Shhh'. I then whispered to her "I thought that you had stuff to do."

Then she whispered back, "I had but, then Natsu called me and I spread the word to everyone right after you called me."

"Really?"

She nodded and I then said "Wait, are we teams on this?"

Once I asked, we both pointed out at each other with our water guns.Then out of nowhere came Happy and Natsu and squirted us with water. Lucy and I looked at each other with our hair all wet, and nodded with a smirk. Natsu and Happy 'huh?' as we laughed and we aimed to there faces and squirted them with water.

That was one of the bests day that I had ever lived. Everyone laughed and got wet on this day. Until, I was standing right in front of my enemy... Gray Fullbuster. We both glared at each other and then I blushed and pointed out at him "Clothes!"

He then shrugged and said "I think I look better this way.Anyways, it's hot today. "

My face heated up,I smirked, and said "Your hot, huh?"

He looked at me shocked and I squirted him with my water gun and said "Then you won't be hot after this!"

The both of us fought until everyone joined in. We had so much fun. It was a great idea to whoever came up with it. Fairy Tail High, is the best. I made more friends that I had ever imagined. Oh, and guess what! Lucy and I weren't the only girls there. Cana, Levi, Lisanna, Mira, Wendy, Carla,Elfman, and even Erza and Jellal came. Everyone had so much fun. I think that from now on, this is my home. Even though, I think about what mom and dad may be doing. Or how is my family without me. But, I won't let the sadness get to me, because I know. That Fairy Tail High will always be there for me.