Chapter 81: New year

I was laying on the couch with a green bed sheet on me. The phone vibrated with new messages of everyone asking me if I was going to the party or not. It was about 10:30pm, I was all day watching t.v. I couldn't get my head off Yuki. I was still shocked that she had died.

I kept getting messages from Gray but I just ignored them and kept watching t.v with a blue large bowl of popcorn.

~

It was 12:00am, happy New Years! I was at my bedroom's window, staring at the fireworks. There was every single color, and they were beautiful. I hope that my friends are having fun.

~At the party~

At the party, everyone was at the balcony of Lucy's house, where the party was taking place, and staring happily at the fireworks. But, they were also worried about me, Gray couldn't put his phone down, and Lisanna kept asking Mira that when I was coming. Everyone was worried but, I didn't felt like partying or going anywhere. I just wanted to stay home and rest a bit.

"Geez...Fumiko is taking this too serious." Gray moan. Natsu put his hand on Gray's shoulder, "Dude, calm down. She needs time to recover from her lost, ya know?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Gray shrugged.

~

It was about 1:15am, "Bet that the party is over." I thought a loud as I was still watching t.v on the living room.

*Knock**Knock*

I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, it was Lisanna.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Lisanna?"

"Fumiko, are you alright? I was worried sick!"

I rubbed my arm, "Oh, I just... I just didn't felt well."

She sighed with a smirk, "It's okay, but, are you sure that you're alright?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

Lisanna gave an eyes closed smile and turned around as she waved goodbye. I closed the door slowly as she left and sat on the sofa again.

My phone vibrated, I looked at the name, and it was Gray. I put it back facing down to the sofa.

I heard a hard knock on the door and sighed. I opened it to reveal, no other than Gray.

"Hey, ya okay?" He asked as I smirked, "Yeah, I-I'm alright. And... Happy New Years!" I gave an eyes closed smile as he smirked. "Same to you, stupid."

I looked at him shocked and pointed at him, "How come were alright talking, and you come and insult me?!"

He shrugged with his hands on his pockets, "'Cause it's funny."

I growled and he patted my head as I blushed and looked at him shocked.

He turned around, "See ya tomor-"

I held his sleeve as I had my index finger on my lip. "Is... something wrong Fumiko?" He asked as he blushed lightly.

"I...um... just wanted to say... thank you."

"F-for what?"

"For... always being there for me." I blushed as I looked away. He smirked and turned to me. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed my purple hair, "Tsk... no problem. I owed you one for saving me that time, remember?"

I jumped a little as I blushed and remembered how I protected his body from those jerks that were kicking him.

"Well then... see ya." He said as he turned around and left, leaving me blushing.

<3<3<3<3<Author's note3<3<3<3<3

I just wanted to say... Happy Early New Year! I hope that on... that day, you have a great time with your family and friends. Love ya readers! And God bless you, and your family,on this day. Happy b-day! To whoever's birth day is today. 😉🎉🎊🎁🎈