Chapter 105: Tears and many lies

I woke up, my eyes red of how much I cried. I looked at my clock and saw that there were at least 30 minutes to get to school. I stood up, lazily, and stretched. I didn't wanted to think about last night, no way that it was going to happen. I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and moved a strand of hair behind my ear. I sure was feeling sad in the inside, but in the outside I had to show a smile.

I shook my head and entered the bathtub. I got out of the bathtub, once I took a shower, and put on my uniform. After getting ready for school, I grabbed my house's keys from the kitchen's counter and grabbed my book bag from the floor. I walked towards the front door and locked the door. I turned around and sighed. I made my way to school.

Once I arrived to school, I just walked directly to my classroom. I was walking through the hallway when I felt arms wrapping themselves around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and held me tightly. "Good morning." He said. I smiled and turned around. I hugged him tightly and hid my face with his shoulder. "You okay?" He asked. I held him tighter and smirked. "Gray," I began to say. "Yeah?"

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked. He held my shoulder and pushed me back a little to see my face. He put his hands on my cheeks and smirked. "You don't need to tell me, come on, what's wrong?" Gray asked me, all I could do was look at the floor with my eyes full of sadness. How would I ever tell him that I was leaving?

I looked up at him and smiled eyes closed. "It's nothing, really, I'm fine. Don't worry." I assured. He held my hand and we walked towards the classroom. We sat down and waited for the class to start. Today we were suppose to just read a loud, something that Levi would be excited about, yet Natsu despised it. "Fumiko-san," I looked up to see the teacher looking at me. The teacher smiled. "Would you read the next paragraph?" The teacher asked me. "Dang it! Where are we even reading?!" I thought. I looked at Lucy and made her a signal that totally called for help. She held three fingers out, meaning third paragraph. I stood up, with my book in hand, and began to read. "The-" My voice was cracking! And right when I thought that I would forget about it. I gulped and cleared my throat. I kept on reading, put geez my throat had a huge knot!It felt like I wanted to shed all of my tears, but I couldn't. I couldn't let anyone worry about me. Not now, not when everyone was alright. I couldn't handle it, so I stopped reading and put my book down. "E-Excuse me,sensei," I began. "May I.... may I go to the bathroom?" I asked, he nodded. I rushed out of there are hurriedly headed towards the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror as I had both of my hands on the sink. "Dang it! When am I going to forget about this! I wish I could just-" I began to think aloud, but got interrupted once I heard Lucy's voice. I ran inside a bathroom stall and kept quiet. I held my mouth as I began to sob. I jumped, hearing someone lay on the stall's door. "Hey," I heard Gray say. "Lucy and I asked the teach if we could go and check if you were alright. I know it's dumb to enter the girls bathroom, but what can you do when your girlfriend's like this? Anyways, Lucy is watching the door in case any girl tries to come in. Come on, I know you're there. Tell me what's wrong." Gray said, but I didn't had the guts to do that. I began to sob and cry as Gray heard, I had no choice when I was hurting inside. I opened the stall's door and hugged Gray. Tears flowing through my face. Gray fell back as I landed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as I hugged him. "Fumiko-"

"No!" I interrupted him. "I won't say it! I'm alright! I'm just-"

"Then why the heck are you crying like this?! You have your reasons to cry and feel pain, just like everybody else!" He shouted, I hugged him tighter, and whispered: "I'm sorry."

"I-It's alright." I heard Gray reply, in a low voice. After that, we returned to our class like nothing had happened.

~

School was over and it was time to head home. Gray didn't look at me, in fact, I think he was just angry because I didn't tell him of what I was thinking about earlier. Anyways, we decided to take a short cut, so we headed through an ally. Through the same ally Gray had saved me once. We began to walk, silently, with no words. Only the steps that we gave were heard. I blushed with my hands in front of me. Gray stopped walking with his hands in his pockets and his bangs covering his eyes. I stopped and looked back, worried. "Gray, are you-"

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Huh?"

"Why won't you tell me what's wrong?!" He looked up at me, angrily, yet worried. He clenched his teeth and turned his hand into a fist. I smiled. "I'm fine, rea-"

"Quit faking a smile! I know something's wrong! I know that you're not acting as yourself today!" He shouted, I looked at the ground as it began to rain. "I-I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, with now tears falling down my face. "I didn't mean to make such a decision." I began, Gray looked at me worriedly. Gray walked towards me slowly and put both of his hands on my shoulders. He pushed me lightly towards the wall and hugged me. "W-What decision?" He asked me, almost whispering, as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I began to sob. "I'm l-leaving." I said, Gray held me tighter. "Leaving, where?"
"I-It's f-far away. We only have th- three days left." I finished my sentence as Gray opened his eyes widely and stopped hugging me. He put his forehead with mines and held my hands. "Then, what? What am I suppose to do without you? I need you by my side, you can't leave!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I hugged him. I missed my family, I love Gray, I love Japan, I love my friends, and I love Fairy tail high. My family and friends meant everything to me, and now, I had to see my family.

After that, I told my friends after Gray. Tears fell down our faces with a bunch of hugs. I couldn't take it, even though, I would be coming back soon, but the real question was, when? With three days left, everything passed by quickly...