Chapter 27: Love Triangle

JUVIA'S P.O.V

After I talked to Fumiko, I walked around Blue pegasus and turned around to see a boy with white hair and black eyes. He took my hand and kissed it as I blushed and he said "I am Lyon, it is a pleasure to meet you, Juvia."

"Let Juvia go!" I said as I pulled my hand back and ran away. I hid in a bush and saw my beloved Gray. I just imagined the both of us married with a beautiful girl.

"Who is there?" I heard him say I stood up with heart shaped eyes and ran towards him to hug him and screamed "Your future wife!"

He ran away and screamed "Leave me alone you psycho!"

"Why are you running away my beloved Gray? Are we getting divorced?!"

"We never even got married!" He said as he ran away and I chased after him. And when I looked back, I saw Lyon following me and saying "Juvia! Come with me!"

"Ahhh! Leave Juvia alone!" I screamed as I ran away from Lyon and followed my Gray.

We kept running until I loosed sign of Gray.

I then imagined him injured around here or maybe... no!... it can't be! Unless he is marring Fumiko instead of me!

I ran to find Gray as Lyon stood in front of me and hugged me as I blushed. I then pushed him away and ran away.

And all day it stood like this.

But then... I saw Gray fighting Natsu.

"You go my Gray!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me as I blushed and he said "This is love at first sight!"

"Come to me Gray!"

He hugged me and I hugged him back and we kissed!

I shook my head as I realized that I was just daydreaming.

"Come to me Juvia!" I heard Lyon say as I ran away and Natsu and my precious Gray stood fighting as I ran from Lyon.