Chapter 65:The festival

Well, today was Thanksgiving, meaning that we had to go to the festival. I didn't invited Yuki, Maya, and Sora, 'cause they were going with their family. So I went alone.

I went to the main plaza, and saw a bunch of decorations and our school's logo. I entered and opened my eyes widely as I saw about 100 large long tables lined up.

"Oh hey Fumiko!" Said a girly voice which then I felt an arm around my neck. I looked at her and laughed, "Oh, hey Kana/Cana."

"So, who did you invited?" She said looking around with a bottle of sake.

I shrugged, "Oh, nobody."

"Really?" She put her arm around my neck, "Then let's go meet the others."

I nodded as we walked around. Besides the large tables, there were arcade games and some kind of computer which told your opposite side.

We walked to a red tent, when I entered all of my friends were there.

"Hey cutie."

"Wanna go somewhere? I can give you a ride like last time."

"Hey big sis."

I blushed as Ren,Hibiki, and Eve got closer to me. I punched there heads, like if they were wack-a-moles, and they growled in pain.

"Hey Fumiko," Said Eve, "You aren't a good sister."

I gave him a death glare with a purple aura on my back, "I just teach it you a lesson."

"A-and which one is that one?"

"To don't mess with me!"

He shivered and ran away as I laughed evilly.

Lucy and Wendy sweat dropped, "Don't you think that you took it a little too serious?" Asked Wendy.

"Yeah..." Lucy added.

"Hey Fumiko," I turned around to see Loke/Loki. I shivered and he put an arm around my neck, "Wanna go out?"

I pouted, "Why can't I be in peace?!"

"It seems that everyone wants to be with ya tonight." I heard a manly voice say from behind. He was half naked, as always. I then said, in a monotone way, "Oh, it's just you."

"Geez... glad to see ya too." Gray replied as Wendy hid behind me blushing. I turned to look at her, "Hey Wendy, you ok?"

She pointed to Gray, "How can you find this normal?"

I shrugged, "Trust me, you'll get use to it in no time." Her spine shivered and I rolled my eyes and looked at Gray, "Gray, quit stripping, no one's gonna pay you."

"And who said I was stripping."

"Just look at yourself idiot!"

"What?!"

"Your half naked you bonehead!"

He looked at himself and freaked out and put some clothes on.

I turned to look at Wendy, "There we go, no more weird half naked dude in here." I smiled eyes closed as Wendy nodded with a eyes closed smile.

"Hey guys!" Natsu called out, "Let's go to try that opposite thingy!"

We smiled and nodded.

Me and Gray walked to the 'opposite thingy' as Natsu called it. We sat down to see a computer.

"So, how does this work?" Asked Gray.

I shrugged as I typed the keyboard, "I don't know, but we'll find out."