Chapter 61: Stuck in the storm (GaLe) part 2

LEVI'S P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of the raindrops on the window. I then looked at my surroundings to see that I was laying on Gajeel's lap. I blushed and saw that I had a light blue blanket on top of me. I stood up as I saw Gajeel snoring. I giggled and went upstairs and got some clothes from his drawers. I got a dark blue t-shirt and some shorts. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I dried up and put the clothes on. I opened the door to smell pancakes. I could taste the
syrup as my mouth got watery. I rushed down stairs to see a served pancake on the table.

"Dig in." I heard Gajeel say from behind. I sat down on the table and smiled eyes closed at him, "Thank you, Gajeel."

"Don't mention it." He replied.

I got a fork and a knife and began eating the delicious pancake. He sat in front of me to eat some scrambled eyes with bacon, I watched him eat. Once I finished eating, I went to clean the dishes. I cleaned the dishes and got my phone out of my side pocket. I sled it to unlock it and saw that I had one message from Ever, I read it. It said the following,

"Hey Levi, I'm stuck with Elfman 'cause of the storm. I don't think that I can go with you to practice with the guitar. :/"

I then began to type, "Don't worry Ever, I'm stuck with Gajeel too. ;)"

I put my blue Iphone on my side pocket and sat down on the coach of the living room. I turned the t.v on and Gajeel sat next to me. I crossed my arms and legs and cleared my throat.

"What?" He asked.

"Aren't you suppose to do something?"

"No, what?"

"You're suppose to clean all this dirty clothes around your house!"

He shrugged, "I'll do it later."

I mumbled, "I wonder if that's what you always say."

"What was that shrimp?"

I trembled at his glare, "N-nothing Gajeel."

"Hmph, that's what I thought."

I looked at the floor worried. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Gajeel watched every step of mine. I got some gloves out and put them on. I walked towards the laundry and picked up a basket. I began picking up all the dirty clothes on the floor. Gajeel stood up and rushed towards me, "Hey shrimp, what are ya doing?!"

I put my hands on my waist and raised an eyebrow, "What do you think? I'm cleaning all your mess."

"Say what?! I like my house as how it is!"

"Well I don't!"

"But this is my house!"

I growled at him with a raised eyebrow. He then said, "Fine...fine...do whatever you want."

I 'hmph-ed' and began picking the clothes.

"I'll help you then Levi," I looked at him shocked, "A shrimp like you can never do this alone, can ya?" He said with a smirk.

"Gajeel, you son of a gun." I said teasingly and we chuckled as we cleaned HIS house. After that, we passed the broom and the mop around the house. I then teasingly passed a bunch of Febreze around the house as he followed me. We ate spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. I took a shower and we ate some dinner. After that, we played Black ops, yeah, the video game. I blushed as he showed me how to shoot the other team. It rained all day.