Chapter 40: Hide and seek (GaLe)

LEVI'S P.O.V

Now I am stuck with Gajeel in hide and seek! Why me and him?

I mean, he is rude, ignorant, and super serious.We haven't even talked. *Sigh* I guess that I'll have to deal with it.

Anyways, we wanted to hide on a classroom, but, then we thought that it was the must obvious. So we decided to go at the locker rooms, but heard Gray and Fumiko there, so we left. After that, we went to the library and hid there. We hid under a table, the library's lights were off, so no one could see us.

We stood there, squatted down, until he whispered, "Geez... it sure is quiet here."

I nodded with a "uh hum."

We then stood quiet until we heard a scream, we then figured that they had scared someone and found them.

We stood there quietly, I sat down, and he whispered, "What in the world are you doing?"

"I'm gonna get comfortable and sit down."

He shrugged it off and put his elbow on my head and I whispered, sarcastically, "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, your head it's pretty tiny and comfortable."

I blushed and looked away. I then asked, whispering, "C-can I... I mean, can we check the books?"

"Tsk... why? To see a bunch of words in paper?"

I nodded, "Yeah, you can call me a bookworm but, it's just that I love reading."

"*Sigh* Fine but, quietly."

"Yeah, ok."

We stood up and went to see the books. I began sliding my fingers on the rows of books as he just followed me arms crossed. I looked up and saw a super interesting book.

I stretched my hand but couldn't reach, I wasn't even close to be realistic. I felt something warm on my back and when I look up, it was Gajeel stretching to get the book. I turned around to end up on his chest, I blushed and looked at the floor awkwardly. He smirked and said, with the book on his hand, "Here, is this one it?"

I nodded as I still looked at the floor blushing. We went back to sit down under the table. I began reading my book as he sat there arms and legs crossed.The book was a romance one, pretty interesting. I could see him getting closure to see what I was reading, but then rolled his eyes and sledded back.

As we were under the table, we began to see and hear footsteps. I put the book away, I felt Gajeel tap my shoulder and whispered closely to my ear, "Let's go before they hear us."

"Uh hum."

I then heard a manly voice say, "I can't believe that students are making us do this."

Then a girly voice, "I-It's not that bad, r-right?"

I then stood shocked when I heard the voices and realized that it was Mr. Leo and Mrs. Aries, you gotta say that they do make a cute couple.

Anyways, Gajeel and I went outside and tried to find another place to hide until, he turned around quickly and fell back making me fall in top of him.

I blushed as I had my hands on his chest and his hands on my back. I saw him blush a little too.

We looked at each others eyes but then stood up fast awkwardly, we kept then walking around school to try to find a place to hide.