Chapter 58:Stuck in the storm (Elfgreen) part 1

EVERGREEN'S P.O.V

"That's manly!" I heard Elfman say as we were walking through the park and he saw a happy couple. I instantly grabbed my red fan and hit his head with my fan. "How many times had I told you to don't say that?!"

He had a mad mark on his forehead, "And how many times have I told you to don't hit my head with that stupid fan?!"

I hit him again, "I'll keep hitting your head until you stop saying that stupid catch phrase of yours!"

We growled at each other as the rain started, we ran to MY house, 'cause it was the closest. I opened the door and cached my breath as we entered. Elfman entered and looked at my house shocked, "Are you rich or something?!" He freaked out as he saw my house. My house was really big, it was like a mansion to be exact.

"No." Was all I replied.

He started looking around my house until he reached my room and looked inside my closet. I followed him all around my house until I saw him peeking inside my closet. I saw him blush and I looked at was he was holding and blushed.

"You perv! Why are you looking at my bras!" I hit his head with my fan. He ran downstairs and I followed. I rolled my eyes with my arms crossed.

"Hey Ever."

"Yeah?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Upstairs, first to the left."

"Right, thanks!" He replied as he ran upstairs. I put some of my father's clothes in front of the bathroom door and went to the bathroom,inside my room, and took a shower. I put my pj's which was a green top and long green pj pants with purple flowers. I put my hair into a ponytail and went outside my room to hear the living room's t.v at maximum volume. I rolled my eyes and went down stairs to see him with my father's clothes on and sitting on the coach watching the news. I sat next to him and saw the news.

And when they were over, we looked at each other shocked as they said that there was a storm which was until this Sunday! I then imagined myself in Elfman's house, which it would've been more comfortable since Lisanna and Mirajane live with him. I sighed in defeat but looked at him again and blushed. "Two days stuck with him, can this day get any worst?" I thought and the lights went off.

"You jinxed it, didn't you?" Elfman asked.

"No! Well...maybe."

He sighed and we heard a wolf-like howl and hugged each other of fear.

"W-What was that?" I asked.

"I don't know but, I'm not acting really manly now."

We heard the howl again, "Why?! Why know?!"

"Just calm down Ever, you'll be fine with a man like me around you."

I blushed and held him tightly as we heard the howling going all night long.