Chapter 103: Feelings and prom

"Geez... I can't stop trembling girls." I announced to the girls as they sat on my bed. Levi giggled. "Are you nervous?" She asked. I nodded with a small blush.

Lucy looked at Levi and grabbed my brush to point at Levi. "I wouldn't be laughing. I bet Gajeel is waiting for you too, Levi."

Levi looked away with a blush. I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Ya know," I began to say. "I don't know but, I have a weird feeling."

Erza raised an eyebrow. "What weird feeling?" Erza asked. I looked at her and shrugged. "I have no idea. I feel like someone good, yet bad, was about to happen. It's just odd." I explained. Levi and Lucy looked at each other. I sat up and crossed my legs. "Anyways, we better get ready for prom!" I exclaimed and smiled eyes closed. The girls grinned and nodded.

After putting on our dresses and make up on, we walked downstairs to wait for Erza, who was still getting ready.

"Erza! Juvia wants to go to prom!" Juvia shouted at Erza. Erza didn't answer, we looked at each other and decided to go up stairs. We walked towards my room to see Erza sitting on the edge of my bed nervous. We hurried to her side. I sat next to her and put a hand on her left shoulder. I looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay, Erza?" I asked her. She rubbed her arms softly and nodded. "I-I'm just nervous." She admitted.

"Don't worry," Juvia began to say. "Juvia is nervous, too."

We smiled at Juvia's comment. Erza stood up and smirked. "Thank you. I guess I was nervous since this is the first time Jellal would see me like this."

Our eyes widened as she blushed and looked at the floor in embarrassment. Levi pointed at the ceiling and grinned. "Let's go girls! The guys must be waiting!" Levi exclaimed. We nodded and walked downstairs. We got on Levi's minivan and headed to prom. Yeah, we really weren't doing a great arrival. We went without a limo.

We arrived and Levi parked the minivan. We got out of the minivan and headed inside. We walked through the hallway to see the guys waiting as they laid on the lockers. Natsu went with Lucy, Erza with Jellal, Levi with Gajeel, and Juvia with....Lyon?! I walked towards Lyon and pointed at him. "What are you doing here?! Don't you have your own prom back at Lamia scale high?!" I asked. Lyon nodded. "Yes, but remember that our schools are kind of united. For example, at the prom, students of Blue pegasus high and Sabertooth high may also come to the prom." Lyon explained. I growled. Gray raised an eyebrow at me as he held my hand. "Why are you angry, Fumiko?" Gray asked. "It's because the three stooges and Sting can come!" I pouted. I looked at Gray's tie, which wasn't well done. I grabbed his tie and untied it. I tied his tie, like it's suppose to go, and passed a hand through the tie softly. I smiled. "There, now that's better." I said. Gray blushed as he stared at me. I looked towards my right to see that the others had already left. I looked back at Gray and blushed. He held my waist and pulled me towards him. "You remember how to dance, right?" He asked. I laughed nervously. "Of course I do." I replied. He smirked. "By the way, you look really pretty tonight." He said making me blush. He let go off me, I gave a step back. He held his right arm out. "Shall we go to prom?" He asked. I giggled and held on from his arm. I nodded and we walked inside the room where the prom was. Lights and music filled the room. And let's not forget about the food, too.

After talking and dancing to different music. It was time for the slow dance.

Gray and I were sitting on a chair when the music started.

"Geez... what's this feeling? I feel like something real bad were about to happen." I thought. I couldn't hold in this feeling. For a reason, I felt like I should call my parents. I stood up and began to walk towards the door. Gray held my wrist and spun me around. He smirked. "You're not gonna walk away right after I showed you how to dance yesterday, right?" He asked, I nodded. He pulled me towards the dance floor. As he dragged me towards the dance floor, my heartbeat was fast and my cheeks were so red. He turned around to face me. I held his left hand, I put my hand on his right shoulder, and he put his hand on my waist. We began to slow dance to the music. We stared at each others eyes. He put his fingers between mines, wasn't this just perfect? A perfect guy, perfect dress, perfect prom. I felt like this night couldn't get any better. He put his hand on my left cheek and smirked. "Fumiko, why are you crying?" He asked me. I touched my cheeks to feel the tears flowing down my face. I smiled eyes closed and kissed Gray's lips. He was shocked, yet kissed me back. My heart raced and butterflies filled my stomach. After we finished, I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. I looked around me to see Natsu and Lucy dancing, Erza and Jellal, Juvia and Lyon, Happy and Carla, Evergreen and Elfman, Romeo and Wendy, and Mirajane with Laxus.

It was just great. "Everyone, listen up!" We looked at the stage to see Lissana on the stage with an envelope. "I should announce the king and queen!" Everyone cheered. She opened the envelope with no hesitation. "And the king and queen are...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Natsu and Lucy!" Lissana shouted. Both Natsu and Lucy walked up to the stage to get their crowns. I applaud for them.

Some minutes later, both of them dance alone on the dance floor. As me and Gray watched them dance, Gray whispered on my ear: "Come with me." I blushed and nodded. He held my hand and dragged me out of the room.

~

We were sitting down outside of the school. I had my heels on my right. I looked at Gray and rested my head on his right shoulder. "Why did you wanted me to come out here?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I felt like I needed to take some air, ya know?" He asked, I nodded. I stretched my arms and laid on his lap. He looked down at me as I smiled innocently. He chuckled. I raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" I asked. He covered my eyes as stretched my arms trying to touch his face. And right when I least thought about it, his lips were on mine. We finished, and when he uncovered my eyes, he magically had some flowers for me. I blushed and took them. They smelled nice.

After that, it was time to head home. Gray took me home and hugged me. He then went home to rest. And I just noticed something, the three stooges and Sting didn't come at the prom at all! This was truly a perfect night!