Chapter 5: Cana, the drunk one

I was walking home but then I decided to pass through town for the first time sense I've got here. Once there, the town was pretty big. And the sky was full of orange colors, it was sunset. I still had my school uniform. I passed through a bar which I could hear voices coming from inside the bar. A manly voice said

"Get out of here! Your too young to be here!"

"Fine...geez just wanted a drink."

Said a girly voice which then came out of the bar. She had a blue bra on, some red jeans with a pink belt, and some blue heels. She looked at me shocked and blinked two times. I looked left and right to see if she was staring at me or someone else. She got closer to me and I did a 'uh' sound. She then grinned at me and said "Oh, why isn't it the new girl at school, Fumiko, right?"

I nodded shyly and I thought "No wonder she seemed so familiar."

She then asked"So, what are you doing here at town?"

"Oh, I was just seeing some stores around town."

She smiled and said "Want me to help you find some great stores of clothes around town?"

I nodded and she grabbed my wrist and showed me around town. Once we finished, she gave me a bag which she told me to open at home. She left to her house and I walked to mines. As I walked home, I decided to walk through an alley for a short cut. But, worst.decision.ever. Three guys stood in front of me and one of them pushed me to the wall. The three of them stared at me, I then tried to punched them, right when I realized that they had my wrists. I then spited on one of the guy's face and then he said "You little brat! Your gonna get it now!"

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you." A manly voice said behind them. They turned around only to see the one guy who I didn't wanted to see, Gray Fullbuster.

One of the guys got in front of Gray and said "And why not?"

Gray smirked and looked at the ground and said "You would totally regret meeting her, trust me. And anyways, she's mine."

I then looked at him shocked and then I screamed "Keep your thoughts to yourself! And who in the world would like to date you?! "

Gray growled and said "Geez... your so annoying. Can't you just shut up for once?"

I growled and said "Look who's talking! "

He then smirked with a 'tsk' while he got his shirt off. I then thought "What is that idiot doing?"

He threw his shirt on the floor revealing his six packs. He then started punching the guy and the two who were holding my wrists gave some steps backwards and ran away. Gray walked towards me and grabbed my bag that was on the floor. He gave it to me and I just took it off his hands and began walking looking away with a 'hmph'. He then took his shirt, that was on the floor, and putted it on his shoulder. I crossed my arms waiting for the light to change,to the sign that says that you can walk, so I could cross the road.

He looked at me and said "Ya know, a thank you is enough."

I then growled and mumbled "Thanks."

He smirked and I pointed at him and said "But only 'cause you saved me or that I said thank you, doesn't mean that- mmmphmph!"

I said as he covered my mouth and said sounding annoyed "Geez... don't you ever shut up."

He uncovered my mouth and the light changed to cross the road. I hurried and crossed the road leaving a growling Gray that was jogging towards me. I then said with my arms crossed "I can walk home alone, ya know?"

He 'hmph' and said "Are you kidding? This is the second time that I save you. You don't even know where to go to get to your house! "

I turned around and I said "Of course I do!"

We kept walking to my house, and he was still following me! *Sigh* I then asked him "Why don't you put your shirt on?"

He looked at himself and panicked. He putted his shirt on and I said "Why did you say that about me? About regreting to meet me? "

He then shrugged and said "'Cause is the true."

I then said "At least I'm not that annoying like you! "

"Look who's talking."

I growled and said "Grrr! Just shut up already!"

There was a silent moment until I spoke again "And what was that about me being yours?"

"Just to see if the guy let it you go or something,I don't know."

"You are really annoying Gray Fullbuster." I said as he smirked.

Once we arrived home I mumbled my thank you's again and he left to his house. I entered to my house and took a shower, putted on my pj's, and ate some cereal. I then decided to sit down on the bed and see what Cana had bought me. I opened it and looked at it shocked.