Chapter 18: At the movie theater (NaLu)

LUCY'S P.O.V

As soon as I got home from school, I took a shower and put some clothes on. I thought "I am so nervous. I can't believe that Natsu and I are going to the movie theaters."

I put a light pink top, a white skirt which was until my knees, and white converse. I let my hair loose.

I then took my pink purse, took my keys, and locked the house. I then walked towards the movie theater.

NATSU'S P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror and said "Natsu, this is not a date. Were just going out to hangout, not a date, just to hangout as friends." I then sighed in defeat and said "Who am I kidding? I mean, I totally love Lucy."

I put on some red t-shirt, some pants, and white Adidas with black lines (shoes). I took my wallet and keys from the kitchen table and put the wallet on my pocket and went outside to lock the house. I then walked towards the movie theater.

3rd PERSON P.O.V

Both Natsu and Lucy arrived at the movie theater and Natsu bought there tickets while Lucy was looking at the coming soon signs. And before Lucy could opened the door to enter, Natsu opened the door for her and said "Ladies first."

She blushed and went with the flow "Why,what a gentlemen." The both of them giggled and went to buy some popcorn and soda.

LUCY'S P.O.V

Once I had made my order, I got out my wallet but I felt a warm hand stoping me from getting it. I looked at the hand which was Natsu's. I blushed and with a grin he said "I'll pay Lucy." I nodded and thought "Natsu."

After he paid he smiled at me eyes closed.

We enter the room where the movie was. And now that I think about it, I don't even know what movie are we going to see!

We then sat down, with Natsu at my right side.

NATSU'S P.O.V

I sat down next to Lucy which she was at my left side. I am so excited to see her face when she knows what movie are we watching! I mean, I don't think she knows, right?

Anyways, the movie started really nice but then, the true thriller started. And Lucy's eyes were wide opened of fear.

LUCY'S P.O.V

What kind of movie is this?! Is this a thriller movie?!

I am so scared! I was watching the movie calmly until something out of nowhere appeared! I hold it Natsu's hand and then covered my face with his shoulder.

NATSU'S P.O.V

Lucy just hold it my hand and covered her face with my shoulder. I kinda blushed though, but, she looks kinda cute when she's like that.

15 minutes later...

I can't believe that Lucy hasn't let go of my hand yet. Guess that she must be terrified by the movie.

LUCY'S P.O.V

Ahhhh! I just want to scream! What movie is this?! I am blushing like a tomato over here! I am still holding Natsu's hand after 15 minutes! It's just... I hate these movies!

I am getting a little scared since this is a suspenseful moment. I squeezed a little Natsu's hand sense I can feel my heart going about 60 MPH, obviously exaggerating). I then jumped on the scary part and ended up on Natsu's chest somehow. We then looked at each others eyes. I can feel my heart skip a beat and my cheeks red.

NATSU'S P.O.V

Man, Lucy just squeezed my hand and then jumped into my chest. This is really awkward sense we are just looking at each others eyes and blushing. We got closer and closer. Until we heard a girl screaming and we separated and she went back and sat right on her seat.

I then "yawned" and stretched my arms until it reached her back. She then said quietly to me "Classic one Natsu."

She said with a smirk as I laughed quietly.

~

We came out of the movie and went outside. We were walking to Lucy's house. I had my hands on my pockets when I saw her shivering. I then gave her my jacket and put it around her. She blushed and hold it tightly as I smirked.

LUCY'S P.O.V

Natsu just gave me his jacket which by the way had a great perfume. I blushed as I held his jacket tightly.

We finally reached to my house. I took my keys and opened the door. He waved goodbye and turned around. I bit my lip while blushing.

I ran towards Natsu and screamed "Natsu!" He turned around and I then put my hands around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

NATSU'S P.O.V

I turned around when I heard Lucy scream my name. Only to feel her lips on mines and her arms around my neck. I just let my eyes opened in shock and closed them slowly and went with the kiss. When we finished kissing I put my arms around her waist. We both blushed and stood there, just hugging.

I then heard her whisper in my ear "I... love you, Natsu."

I smirked as I hugged her and said "I...love you too, Luce."

Lucy blushed and hid it her face on my chest.