Chapter 48: Hide and seek (EverElf/Elfgreen)

EVERGREEN'S P.O.V

Ugh! Stupid Elfman and I are together! Who did this game?

We were walking around the school when he saw Natsu and Lucy, he screamed, "What a man!" I got my fan, out of my back pocket, and hit him on his head like 3 times as I screamed, "Quit saying that!"

"Are you seriously going to keep hitting me like that?!"

"If you don't shut up, then yes I will!"

"You know what?! You are so annoying!"

"Well you too!"

"Fine!"
"Fine!"

We replied in unison,growled,and tried to walk away but ended up been pulled by the belt around our waists.

"I can't believe that I have to be with this idiot!" I thought as I had my arms crossed.

"I know it's not manly to scream at a girl but she is so rude." Elfman thought as he had his arms also crossed.

We ended up standing up and walking through the halls. We checked every classroom but they were empty.

"This is useless." I groaned.

"Well, if we don't do this, Mira would probably kill us."

I moaned and kept walking.

We opened a door and saw Jellal and Erza.

"That's manly man!"

I took my fan out and hit him 5 times as I said, "Shut. up. already. you. idiot!"

"Would you quit that already?!"

"Not until you stop saying that!"

"Well you know what?!"

We kept discussing as Jellal and Erza sweat dropped. We then went to the principal and received a red ribbon for 2nd place. We found a Fumiko and a Gray discussing, an award Romeo, an awkward laughing Wendy, and a blushy Jellal and Erza. And of course, me hitting Elfman with my red fan.