Chapter 56: Stuck in the storm (NaLu) part 1

LUCY'S P.O.V

I was walking through the city with Natsu when I felt a drop of rain fall on my head. We looked up and saw that there was a bunch of rain gonna fell. So we ran and ran towards Natsu's house, which was closer, and entered. We cached our breaths and we both sledded down the door and sat down.

"We're...finally here." Said Natsu as we chuckled and I nodded.

"Hey Luce," Natsu said, "I'm gonna get some of my clothes so you can take a shower, okay?"

I nodded still caching my breath. He stood up and I looked around shocked as this was the first time that I was in his house. It's nice. You entered and when you look to your left you could see the living room and further away, were the stairs. On your right was the kitchen and in front were 3 doors. I think that the middle one was the basement, the left one was the bathroom, and probably the right one was a simple closet.

I stood up as I rubbed my arms and shivered a little.

"Hey Luce!" I heard Natsu scream from upstairs.

"Yeah?!"

"Come here!" He replied. I passed the living room and went upstairs. Once there, in front of me was a half opened door which was another bathroom, then to the right was a hall. At the end of the hall was a door, which I guess that's Natsu's room. Then on the left was another door which maybe is a game room. Then another one on the right which probably was a guests room.

I knocked on the bathroom door for a reply. "Come in Luce." Natsu said from inside. I entered to see him on his pj holding a gray shirt and some long pj pants of his.

"Here." He said with a grin as he gave me the clothes that he had on his right hand. I took it, and he left he said, "The soap is there," He pointed at the sink. I took a look at the sink to see a brand new soap. "And the towel is over there," He pointed at the top part of the toilet. I looked at the towel which was colored salmon like his hair.

"If you need anything call me." He said as he left the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I took a shower and dried up. I put on the clothes that Natsu had given me. To me it was a little baggy and the gray shirt was until my bottom and the pj pants fixed good. I put my hair into a bun and looked at myself in the mirror.

I nodded with a eyes closed smile and a grin. I went downstairs to see Natsu bursting out laughing at a show called "Impractical jokers." I like the show, it was funny but, sometimes they do things that I just stay there asking myself, "Why.am.I.watching.this?"

I looked at him laughing, he turned around and saw me. He patted the coach, as for saying "sit here." I nodded as I blushed and sat to his right. We laughed all night with that until the channel suddenly changed to the news. We saw the news and stood shocked. It said that there was a small storm which will be from today, Friday, until pass tomorrow, Sunday. So I needed to spend the whole weekend with Natsu. "This is going to be awkward." I thought.

I mean, he IS my boyfriend and all but, we're going to be together for 2 whole days. New record for us. As it was getting late, I was falling as sleep. I put my head on Natsu's shoulder, he smirked as he saw me closing my eyes. He took a bed sheet and put it over me. I got closer to him. He turned off the t.v and shut off the lights, he took me bridal style and put me on his bed. He kissed my forehead, as I slept, and went downstairs and slept on the coach.