Chapter 67: Sting and Rogue

I was walking through the halls with Happy to look for my book bag until I bumped into a guy with a different uniform. He was blonde with blue eyes and a scar on the corner of his right eyebrow. Next to him there was a guy with long bangs that covered his right eye, he had red eyes, and a serious look on his face. Next to the blonde guy was a guy with red hair and black eyes. And last but not least, was a guy, next to the serious one, that was with a.... pink frog hoodie,green hair, and black eyes?

I fell to the ground and my old self came out, "Hey! Watch were you're going!"

"Fumiko! Remember the dare!" Happy reminded me but I replied, "Natsu and the others ain't here but, who in the world are these guys?!"

The blondy crossed his arms and pointed with his thumb his chest, "My name is Sting, and what cutie are you."

I punched his head and screamed, "My name is Fumiko! And I ain't no cutie to you!"

He rubbed his head, "Geez...I was trying to be nice."

I crossed my arms, "Well you didn't tried you're best!"

We growled at each other as Happy looked at me worried.

"Sting," The serious one said, as he put his hand on Sting's left shoulder, "calm down."

Sting smirked, "Yeah, alright." Sting pointed at the serious one and said, "This is Rouge, and this is," He pointed at the red head, "This is Lector."

Rouge pointed at the guy with the pink frog hoodie, "This is Frosch."

I tsk-ed arms crossed and said, " Nice meeting ya, I'm Fumiko by the way and, from where are you guys?"

"From from Sabertooth High stupid." Sting said as I growled, "Who are you calling stupid blondy?!"

"You told me not to call you cutie so I called you stupid!"

"I didn't told you to not call me stupid, stupid! I just said that I was no cutie to you!"

We growled again and Lector and Frosch started messing with Happy.

"Sting, we can't waste our time with this child-" Rouge started but I cut him, "Child?! Who are you calling a child?!"

"Tsk," Sting said, "You are so childish, if the chicks at this school are like this, I don't wanna meet the others."

"Meet the others?"

"Yeah," Lector started, "Tomorrow we are going to play versus your basketball team."

I thought, "Basketball team? Wait! No way that... Natsu, Gray, Loki, Gajeel, and Elfman?! Are those our team?!"

"Sure that I can't wait to see their cheerleaders." Sting said as I growled and sweat dropped, "Can you be anymore pervy?"

I smirked and stretched my hand ready for a hand shake.

"What is this?" Asked Rogue.

"I wanna make a deal with you guys."

"Oh yeah?" Sting said, "What deal?"

"If Fairy Tail high wins, we get to humiliate you idiots but, if we loose, I'll get to do whatever you guys want!"

Happy looked at me shocked and whispered on my ear, "Fumiko,are you serious? There the best at basketball."

I stared at him in fear and whispered, "What? Now you tell me?!"

"Deal!" Said Sting as he held my hand and shook it. I threw myself in defeat as they left and Frosch said, "Frosch wishes you good luck!"

~

"You did what?!" Natsu looked at me angrily as I rubbed my left arm in guilt.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to-"

"Remember the bet!" Screamed
Happy.

"Forget about it!" Everyone screamed as Natsu rubbed his head at the sad Happy. Natsu told him, "Aww, is alright buddy."

"Look," I said, "At least I'm the one who's gonna do whatever they want,not you guys."

Gray then said, "That's why were pissed you bonehead."

I growled but then looked at the floor sadly, Erza patted my head, "You see, to us, your part of our family."

I looked at them shocked, "F-family?"

Natsu grinned, "Yeah, why not? We are all family at Fairy Tail high, you were part of it since the moment you met us."

They all smiled eyes closed as I smiled eyes closed back with teary eyes and said, "You guys are the best!"

Natsu smiled, "Of course we are!"

"Yeah but, we gotta win that bet so Fumiko won't get stuck with those idiots." Gray added as I nodded. Everyone helped and the boys practiced hard just for that stupid bet that I did only 'cause I was pissed/angry.

~

I was sitting down at the bleachers looking at the floor sadly as the guys were playing some basketball. I could see Juvia staring at Gray with heart shaped eyes as they played. Happy sat next to me and said, "Are you alright Fumiko?"

"Y-yeah, I just still feel guilty, I mean, the guys need to practice a lot for that game versus Sabertooth high tomorrow."

"It's okay Fumi-chan, remember what Natsu said."

"Yeah I know." I kept looking sadly and feeling bad but, the guilt that I felt never left.