Chapter 51: Fight

GRAY'S P.O.V

I woke up with Fumiko wrapped around my arms. Her eyes seemed so peaceful and beautiful purple hair seemed so soft. She seemed so peaceful, her hands on my chest. I slowly passed my right hand on her soft purple hair, without her noticing, as I smirked. The sheets were until her waist, I put the sheet up to her shoulders. I got the sheets off me, and stood up.

I took a shower. I got out of the shower, shirtless, with the towel hanging around my neck and some pants. I saw as Fumiko was still sleeping peacefully and I smirked. She was so cute, wait... what did I just say?!

I shook my head and put a belt on.
I put on a black plain shirt and headed out of the room. I went to the elevator and at the same time entered a familiar guy with light brown hair and light brown eyes. He stared at me for a moment and said, "Gray? Gray Fullbuster?"

I nodded and noticed that it was Hajime(A/N: Another OC) we played on a basketball tournament back when we were in 8th grade.

"Man, what's up? How many time has passed?" He said as he shook my hand, I replied, "Nothing man, just came here to visit the parents of a friend."

He elbowed my shoulder as he winked, "You mean your girlfriend?"

I shook my head. "Nah , just a friend."

The elevator doors opened, he tapped my elbow as he left, "See ya later Fullbuster."

"See ya Hajime." I waved good bye and headed outside of the hotel. I walked through the sidewalk of New York and bought some breakfast.

NORMAL P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw that the bed was empty. I had the sheet up to my shoulder.

"You finally woke up." I heard Gray say. He was sitting on a chair in front of the bed. He was holding a plate with syrup-ed pancakes and putting a piece of pancake into his mouth with a plastic fork. I sat up and replied, as I rubbed my eyes, "W-What hour is it?"

He put his plastic fork on the plate and put the plate down on the table. "About 10:30am."

I groaned and put the sheet up to my eyes.

"Hurry up, wake up so you can eat breakfast and leave."

"Leave. Where?"

"Don't you wanna see your parents?"

My eyes glittered as I nodded.

"Then, hurry up."

I threw myself back in the bed with my whole body covered on the bed sheet. I pouted, " I don't want to."

He let out an annoyed sighed and walk towards the right side of the bed. I covered by head with the bed sheet. He uncovered me and I put my legs up to my chest. "I'm cold!" I pouted.

"Come on." He said as he picked me up bridal style and I put my hands around his neck. I still had a sleepy face on.

He sat me on the bathroom's sink and put my clothes on my lap. I saw my underwear and punched his head, "You perv! You looked inside my traveling bag and took my underwear!"

"Can't you be graceful about! At least you didn't had to look for it!" He screamed as he rubbed his head. I looked sadly at the floor, blushed, and replied, "Y-you're right, thanks."

He looked at me shocked as I blushed angrily.

"Satisfied?" I said, he smirked and replied, "I would like to hear you say, "Thank you very much."

I looked at him shocked as he waited for me to say that. I shook my head, and said, "There's no way I'm saying that."

He took me, bridal style, and then put me on his shoulder.