Chapter 93: Bikini fight

"Huuuuuuh?!" All of the girls screamed in unison as we were shocked.

"Luce! Hold on!" I turned my head to the right to see Natsu running towards us. He stopped to catch his breath in front of Lucy, "Y-You can't go to that c-competition."

"Huh?" Lucy asked surprised.

"I-I... I won't let those perverts look at ya!"

Lucy kissed Natsu's cheek with a blush and a giggle, "It's alright Natsu, if they do, I'll kick their butts like Fumiko does with the three stooges."

"That's not nice!" Ren, Eve, and Hibiki came out of nowhere as they wined. I pulled their ears, "Quit wining," I crossed my arms, "it's not like it isn't true."

"That was worst big sis!" Eve complained as I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Good luck out there, stupid." I growled at Gray's comment, "Shut up! And why would I need luck anyways?!"

He sighed and put his hand on his chin, "How do I put this?" He snapped his fingers, "Well, you won't get any guy with those flat chests of yours."

I blushed and gagged, "F-flat? Ch-chests?" I growled, "Fullbuster!" I ran towards him to punch him as he held my head preventing that my short arms could hit him. He sure ruined my plan from slapping my hand right across his face.

"Geez... now I see why you didn't fall for me." I turned around to see Loke.

I looked up at Loke confused as I crossed my arms with a raised eyebrow, "What do you mean?" I asked. Loke pushed up his glasses, "You two are going out, you and Gray, right?"

"I-" A hand covered my mouth as I blushed, "Of course we are." I bit Gray's hand, "You idiot! I would never fall for a guy like you!"

"Oh yeah? Well, that wasn't your reaction when I kissed ya." He smirked as I looked around embarrassed, "I..." I growled as I turned my hand into a fist with a mad mark on my forehead, "You dumb ass freak!" I punched Gray in the face as he rubbed his cheek. He wrapped his right arm around my stomach, as my back faced his chest, and put his hand into a fist. He began to rub his knuckles on my head as I pouted like a little girl. "Graaaaaay! That hurts!"

He just chuckled as I pouted.

"You should quit goofing around," Erza said in triumph as she wore a black bikini, "we shall win this bikini fight!"

Us girls smiled and went to change.

~15 minutes later~

After 15 minutes, us girls had changed and were ready to beat the girls from the other schools. I walked out of the locker room and walked towards the hall blushing and covering my face. I had a white with light purple lines bikini. I walked outside, where the 'fight' was going to be, as Gray stared at me blushing. I put my index right finger on my lip and asked, "Wh-what?" I asked Gray.

He shook his head lightly, "N-nothing."

"You liiiiiiiiiiiiike her!" Happy exclaimed as we looked away blushing.

"Good luck, grape." I turned around to see Sting. I crossed my arms, "Hmph, that is a stupid 'insulting' nickname if you ask me you perv."

He shrugged, "I ain't a perv, I just like to see cute girls in bikinis."

"That is what being a pervert means!" I replied and then sighed arms crossed, "But anyways, just because we began a conversation doesn't mean that we are friends and that I won't beat ya."

"Hmph, right."

"The giiiiiiirls are ready! This is soooo cool!" Jason screamed as we stared at our opponents without fear.