Chapter 82: Today's topic is beautiful or what?!

It has been already 5 days since Yuki died, and 3 days since the classes, after New Years and Christmas, began. Gray and Natsu were walking through the park after school, it was a little windy and it was a nice shiny day. Gray sighed, as to calm down, "Hey Gray," Natsu asked with his arms crossed around his head, "you're not worried about Fumiko, aren't ya?"

He sighed and put hands inside his pockets, "Yeah, I am. I mean, she felt guilty about everything 5 days ago."

"Then you should go and see her man."

Gray smirked and put his hand on Natsu's shoulder, "Thanks."

Gray turned around and ran to my house leaving a smirking Natsu.

Gray ran through the sidewalk of my neighborhood and stood in front of my door. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I had a dark purple top with black short shorts and flip flops. I opened the door to see Gray smirking, "Hey Fumiko, are you okay?"

Gray asked me but I just nodded as I looked at the floor, "Thanks for coming, but" I said as I was closing the door, "I wanna be alone." And when I was about to close the door, Gray put his hand on the door so I won't closed it.

"Fumiko," Gray said, "why do you want to be alone?"

I shrugged as he put his hands on my shoulders. I blushed and looked at him shocked, but I shook my head and pushed him away as he got closer to me, "Gray, I just want to be alone."

"Look,Fumiko, I know that you feel guilty and all but, it's not your fault that she had cancer and was very sick. It's stupid to feel guilty for something that you didn't do or wasn't your fault. Just-"

I put my index finger on his lips and then crossed my arms with a smirk, "Wow, I totally didn't know that you could speak so deep."

He growled, "Was this one of your tricks?!"

I looked at the floor and rubbed my left arm, "No, I just wanted to get a little of humor to the situation but, thank you." Gray gasped quietly and stared at me surprised. "Thank you, for always being there for me and having my back."

He smirked and patted my head, "Geez... you sure can be like a little kid."

I put a pouty face, "No I'm not!"

He pointed at me, "Yeah you are! Right there!"

"Ugh! Shut up you idiot!"

He flicked my forehead, "Stupid."

I crossed my arms and asked,"Wanna go and walk around the park?"

He scratched the back of his head, "Well, I went to school and I'm pretty tired..."

I giggled, "You're right, I'm so-"

"But, if that makes ya happy then, we can go."

I looked at him happily, "Yes! But, wait, let me get changed."

I entered my house and rushed upstairs as Gray entered and closed the door behind him. I entered my room and opened the drawers, I got out a plain light orange t-shirt, some white shorts, and orange sandals.

I went downstairs to see Gray sitting down on the sofa. I smirked, "Let's go then."

He nodded.

~

We were walking through a sidewalk in the middle of the park. It was sunset and it was windy, as I said before. Gray had his hands on his pockets while I was looking around.

We sat on a bench and looked around as people walked. It was pretty awkward.

Gray sighed in relief as I stared at him with a raised eyebrow. He put his hand behind my back, looked at me with a smirk, and said, "Ah, beautiful day, with a beautiful lady."

I smirked with a, 'really?' face and took his arm away from my back in a plastic way. "Keep trying Fullbuster, but those catch phrases don't work with me."

"Ouch, that hurt."

I chuckled as he smirked and kept staring at me.

I looked at him as I laughed awkwardly, "What?"

"Nothing, can't I look at you."

"Haven't they tell you that it's rude to stare."

He turned to look at me with another stupid famous- you probably know the word-'smirk', "It's not rude to stare something beautiful."

I blushed and looked away fast as he smirked and sledded his hand on my arm until he held my hand. I didn't held it back but I blushed and looked at him as his navy hair flowed with the wind. It came out of a movie scene if you ask me.

I didn't know what to do with him holding my hand. I mean, he kissed me and told me that he loved me... and I... love him too but... I don't know how to say to him. How to tell him... I love you.