Chapter 107: Is this really goodbye?

I sat on the floor, on now my old room. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I grabbed my necklace and remembered everything that I had done in this house.

My room was now filled with boxes as the moving trucks were filled with my stuff. At least, half of it.

This is the last time I'll be here.

I opened my eyes, stood up, and walked downstairs. The livingroom and kitchen were empty. I could see myself sitting with Gray on the couch, watching a movie. I could even see Natsu and Gray fighting when they loosed on a game. I laughed.

The men of the moving trucks left as I stood on the doors frame. I walked back inside and grabbed the keys from my back pocket. I locked the door and turned around. I was shocked, seeing Gray laying down on his motorcycle with his arms crossed. A smirk forming on his lips. He grabbed his black helmets and looked at me. I walked towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back, and asked: "Ready to go?" I nodded. He sat down on his motorcycle and put on his helmet. I sat behind him and put on my helmet. Gray started the motorcycle and to the airport it was.

We arrived, Gray parked his motorcycle. Gray held my hand, I sighed, as we stood in front of the automatic doors. He held my hand tighter, making me jump and look at him. He smiled and said: "It'll be okay." I nodded. We walked in and,to my surprise, everyone was there. I ran towards the girls and hugged them. There was still 6 hours left for my flight. I wanted to spend time with my friends.

~

Time passed by and it was time. I had to leave. Gray and the others looked at me sadly. I smiled eyes closed and hugged one and each of them. And when it came to Gray, I just stood in front of him. My teary eyes looked straight at his eyes. My cheeks were red and a small smile formed on my lips. My heart beat it faster and I was afraid to let go. Was this really goodbye? I couldn't bear with such a feeling anymore. I hugged him tightly and hid my face on his shoulder. He hugged me back and rubbed my hair. "Fumiko," Gray began to say. "I love you." With those three words, I began to sob and held him tighter. My tears flowed down my face and I was trembling. He held me tighter, and whispered in my ear: "I promise, that when you come back, we'll be together once again." He promised, I nodded. I stopped hugging him, even if no one else noticed. I had on my right hand the necklace holding the special family crystal. And when I hugged him, I put the necklace on his left pocket. I wanted him to keep something of mine, so he could remember who Fumiko Ai is.

I held his cheek as he held my hand. A tear rolled down my cheek, making Gray clean it with his right thumb. He seemed like he was sad, even though, he stood strong. I leaned forward to kiss him. After we kissed, I gave him one last hug, one that I hope he doesn't forget. "Would you keep it?" I asked. "Keep what?"

"Your promise?" I asked, he nodded with a smirk.

I gave some steps back before turning around.

I turned around and walked forward.

"Wait, Fumiko!" I heard Gray shout. I turned around and saw him with my necklace on his hand. He must've checked his pocket then. I had tears forming once again. Yet, I mumbled something that only he could hear, but, I guess that you guys might find out later on.

(A/N: I DO NOT OWN this song nor the lyrics. I got the lyrics on. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jasonwalker/cry.html. This website.Cry by Jason Walker.)

"Cry"

Oh no, where did all the years go
And was it really worth all of this
Heartache that was handed to me
Holding on just don't make sense
But the hardest part of letting go
Is tryin' to find a way
To let you know

So we'll just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry

I've been thinking 'bout my life and
How much time I've wasted
I'm ready to put it all behind
Let it all be yesterday
But the hardest part of letting go
Is tryin' to find a way
To let you know

So let's just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over

And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry
Let's just cry

So let's just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
And we'll just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry

(A/N: NOT yet the end, readers. Just some chapters left until this story ends. Sorry for the short chapter and the 'big suspense' in the end. Thanks for reading!)

-iviv14