Chapter 7: Great!

I went to the park and heard this:

"That ain't fair if there are only four people on my team and your team is complete!"

"Well, I guess that your gonna have to deal with it flame brain!"

"What was that?!"

I sighed seeing the idiot one and the annoying one arguing for some game. I walked in the middle of the volleyball court and they looked at me with a 'Where do you come from?!' look.

I crossed my arms and said "Hate to be noisy but, you guys know that I could here your whole conversation from the other side, right?"

Natsu growled and said "It's not my fault that he wants to play an unfair game!"

Then Gray growled and said "It's not my fault that Leo didn't wanted to come!"

"Why did I even come here?" I mumbled and said "*Sigh* Would you two calm down? Anyways, ain't there another person who can play with you guys?"

I asked with my arms crossed and my eyes closed. I then opened my eyes and noticed that the both of them were staring at me. As soon as I saw them, I shook my head as much as I could and Natsu and Gray grabbed my wrists and dragged me to my position at the volleyball court, which was at the center, and Natsu said "Come on, you can't be that bad at playing volleyball, right? "

I shook my head and Gray said "Lucky for you, that we weren't playing basketball today."

I shook my head and said "I can't guys I think that I-"

"Good luck! " Natsu said as he ran towards his position at the volleyball court and waving bye. I growled and said "You didn't even let it me finish talking!"

*Sigh* I then thought "Just, calm down Fumiko, you got this! I had played this a bunch of times, it shouldn't be that bad."

And right after I said that, all of the guys at the court got their shirts off and a guy next to me told me "We get shirtless every Friday for good luck."

I then blushed and thought sarcastically "Great!" I then sighed and thought "Wait! How in the world can that be good luck?!"

The game started and I hit it the volleyball and, as a miracle, the other team didn't hit it the ball. I'm guessing that, that is a point for us.

After the game ended, Gray's team lost for about 3 points. I then growled as my face was still red as a tomato. I then said to the guys nicely "Now that the game is over," Then screamed rudely "Can you put your shirts on?! "

The guys shivered and putted their shirts right on and one guy whispered to another "She's creepy don't ya think? "

"I totally agree." The other replied as I walked towards them with purple flames and I said "What was that? "

They shook there heads and said "N-nothing ma'am! "

I crossed my arms and groaned. I groaned as I saw that I was all dirty from head to toe. Probably 'cause I threw myself to the ground,like, twice to hit the volleyball.

I cleaned the dust off of my pants and Gray came up to me and said with his arms crossed looking away "Congrats."

I laughed and said "Thanks, I'm just gonna ask but, were you the one who did the good luck thingy? Ya know, of getting shirtless?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He then said "No! Why would you think that?!"

"Because the last time that you fought with those guys you got shirt less!"I screamed and then said calmly looking away. "And... look at yourself."

He looked at himself and panicked as he was half naked.

And he said, answering my last sentence ""Because the last time that you fought with those guys you got shirt less!"

"And what does that need to do with this?! "

I crossed my arms and mumbled" In getting shirtless."

He sighed and said with his eyes closed "Geez... your so dirty, ya know."

"Yeah..."

I then smiled eyes closed and said "I guess that I'll see ya later, " I gave him an evil smile and said "Stripper." I said in a teasing way. He 'hmph' and said with his arms crossed "I don't think so, idiot."

"Huh? " I asked confused and then I said "And, look who's talking! "

He smirked and said "I'll walk with you home to see if you get safe." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to my house.

As we walked to my house, it was night already. He let it go of my wrist and I said "Why do you worry about me? I'll be just fine."

"That's what you said the last two times that I needed to save you."

I growled and said "But this time I didn't- mmphmphpm..."

He covered my mouth and said sounding annoyed "Geez... your so annoying." I groaned at his comment and we kept walking and I asked "Ya know, if you come this way, wouldn't it be further for you to return home? " I asked and he smirked "Ts... why do you care?"

I growled and said "Your such an idiot!" I pointed out at him as he looked at me schocked and I continued "I just asked a quetion 'cause I just wanted to know! I totally hate you! And you just come and ask why I care! Ya know, I never ask these kind of questions to people like you! "

He laughed and rubbed my head. I looked up at him shocked, as I am, like, till his chest. He then said "You sure take everything too serious." He turned around and walked away as I stood there schocked. I then jogged up to him while saying" Wait up! "

We talked...well actually... discussed until we got home. Ya know, he is not that bad as he seems. I pointed at YOU and said "But don't y'all think I'm falling for him!"