Chapter 77: What is love?

Gray and I were walking through the sidewalk of my neighborhood. It was night and it wasn't that cold. Gray tapped my shoulder, I turned around, and I asked, "What?"

"I'm going home and I'll come back, okay?"

I nodded, "Ok then, see ya." I waved goodbye as he jogged.

I walked towards Yuki's house, and when I entered, my eyes wide opened in shock as I saw Yuki's hair shorter than ever. Her hair wasn't from her upper back anymore, it was until her neck. Her hairstyle was just like Lisanna's. She hugged my legs once I entered and she screamed, "Fumiko-samma!"

I hugged her back, a little worried, and saw Maya and Sora standing behind Yuki.

Maya walked towards me as I held Yuki on my arm. Maya put a hand on my shoulder, "Fumiko-chan, we are glad that you came."

I nodded, of agreement. Yuki looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Fumiko-samma, is Gray-san coming?"

"Gray-san?"
"Gray-san?"

Maya and Sora asked in unison as I scratched the back of my head and laughed awkwardly, "He probably is coming later."

Yuki grinned as I put her down.

"Come on Fumiko-samma!" Yuki called out as she held my hand and pulled me towards the living room. Sora and Maya walked towards the kitchen to cook and talk.

I sat on the sofa as Yuki sat on the floor legs crossed. She swung forward and backwards as she looked at me excited and Yuki asked, "Fumiko-samma, what is love?"

I looked at her shocked, "W-why do you wanna know that?"

"I'm just curious." She replied with a shrug and a grin.

I reached for my phone on my back pocket as Yuki sweat dropped and asked, "Fumiko-samma, what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for 'What is love?' in Google."

"Why don't you say it in your own words?"

I looked at Yuki shocked and I blushed a little. I cleared my throat and sat back. "Ok then, love...love is when you.... when you want to be somebody. When you feel better with that person, when you wanna hold the hand of that person and be around him or her."

"And how do you know if that person loves you or you love him?"

I blinked two times and cleared my throat again, "Well, you know... because you blush, or... your heart skips a beat or... you wanna be around that person. When you can't stop thinking about that person, when you can't stay still because that person is not by your side. And...you know if, that person likes you, if he bothers you or makes you laugh or shows it, or even tells you it."

"And love is what Fumiko feels for me." I ignored the manly voice and I replied, "Exactly." I blushed, "Wait,what?!"

Yuki giggled as Gray laid on the wall as I blushed and asked embarrassed, "Were you listening to my conversation?!"

"Hmph... every single word."

"I hate you Fullbuster."

He nodded with a smile and sighed of relief, "Love you too Fumiko."

I growled as my face was completely red. Yuki kept giggling.

"Fumiko-chan," Maya said as she had her hand on Gray's shoulder, "You never told us about him." Maya winked as Sora chuckled arms crossed.

I blushed and pointed at Gray, "Maya, Sora, this is Gray Fullbuster."

"Yeah mom and dad. Gray told me that Fumiko is his girlfriend but she doesn't know." Yuki said a loud as I smiled, but angry and embarrassed in the inside. I said smiling but holding the anger and talking between teeth, "Oh yeah.... Yuki? Is sure great to know."

Gray shivered and said walking towards the door, "I think that I should g-"

Sora held his arm, "No Gray-san, please stay for dinner."

~

We sat on the table, Maya on the far right, Sora on the far left, Gray in front of me, and Yuki was on Gray's right.

We began to eat the food that Maya had done after praying. You've gotta say, it was good. Gray took his phone under the table and texted me,

"Hey Fumiko, what is love?"

My phone vibrated and I picked it up under the table as I glanced at Maya and Sora. I saw Gray's text and growled as I blushed and he held his laugher.

I texted back,

"Gray, do you wanna know what is hate?'Cause I can tell you it."

Gray looked at me smirking as I glared. He texted back, "Sure, say something passionate like the 'what is love' definition."

I growled at him as he still held his laugher. I replied,

"Fine. Hate is when you feel angry and discuss with a person, and you which to never see him again and just want to...ugh! You know what I feel, Fullbuster."

He snickered and replied, "Yeah, I know what you feel, you feel love, don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and texted back, "Idiot."

Gray replied, "Fumiko, are you on your period?"

I blushed and put my phone on my back pocket and kicked his leg. He jumped and said, "Ou- I mean, oh! Look at the hour, I think that Fumiko and I have to go."

Maya looked at Gray and asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, sorry Maya-san and Yuki." Gray replied as he pushed the chair back and stood up.

We left and Yuki hugged me and I hugged her back. I walked to my house with Gray following, I stopped walking, he bumped into my back.

I turned around, turned my hand into a fist with mad mark on my forehead, and pointed at his chest, "Don't you ever talk about my period like that!"

He shrugged, "Are you saying that you are on your period."

I turned around and mumbled, as I marched towards my door, "Idiot."

He shrugged again with a chuckle, "What?"

I entered, slamming the door open, and screamed, "Goodnight!" I slammed the door closed as he turned around with a smirk and mumbled, "She likes me."

"Idiot." I said as I crossed my arms as I laid on the door blushing as I bit my lip.

Frozen Heart (OC x Gray)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें