Chapter 6: Embarrased

After looking at what Cana had bought me, I took my purple IPhone and called Cana.

She answered and I said "Hey, Cana? Look I just wanted to say that-"

"Before you say anything," Cana cut me off, "I gave that to you so you can putted on tomorrow. Ya know, so you can have a cute boyfriend and all." When I heard that, I blushed and I totally imagined her winking at me.

I then shook my head and said "Sorry Cana but-"

"No buts! If you don't putted on I'll give you something else more showing!"

"Cana! "

"Bye! See ya tomorrow and keep in mind of what I told you."

"Cana!"

I looked at the phone only to see that she had hanged up on me. I threw the phone to the bed, laid down on the bed, and crossed my arms.

~On my way to school~

I was walking to school with the clothes that Cana had bought me.

"Man I hate Cana for this! " I said with my arms crossed as I walked to school.

"Really? I think that you look different, Fumiko."

A manly voice said behind me.

I turned around to see a guy with blue hair and black eyes wearing some t-shirt and some jeans. He smirked and I said "Um... had we met before? "

He chuckled and said "No, but I'm Natsu's best friend."

"Oh the idiot's friend? " I mumbled.

He laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his head and said "Yeah, you can call me Happy, as that's the nickname that they gave me."

I then thought "Happy, that's a really cool nickname."

"Anyways, can I walk with you to school?"

I nodded and we walked and talked about school stuff, you know, that kind of stuff. Once we arrived at the classroom,everyone stared at me and some guys blushed. I looked at the floor embarrased and sat next to Lucy.

Lucy was staring at me shocked and she asked me "Fumiko, what are you wearing? I mean, I never thought that you could be the kind of girl who wore those kind of clothes."

I laughed awkwardly and said "Trust me, I'm not."

She looked at me confused with a 'huh? '

Believe it or not but, I was wearing something similar to what Cana had wore on the S-class trial. Now you see why I was embarrassed. I hate showy things like that.

Anyways, Cana walked in the classroom and walked towards me as she grinned.

I glared at her and she said "Not bad, I know that your gonna get a boyfriend this way."

I got so pissed that I took a deep breath and said "Cana, I'm not that kind of girl."

"Huh? " She asked confused. I stood up and putted my hand on her shoulder,smirked,and said "I think that a guy would like me because of who I am and not because of my looks."

She smirked and apologized. I accepted her apologies and thank her because of what she had bought me... even though I was still embarrased.

At lunch, me and the girls started talking, I then stood up with my plate to throw something away. I looked at the wall to see a poster of Levy with a microphone in the middle of two guys and letters that were tied up by shadows that said 'Shadow gear'. I ran up to Levy and said "Levy, are you on a band?"

She laughed awkwardly, scratched the back of her head, and said "Yeah, it's like a pop band that I do with my friends Jet and Droy."

I nodded and then Cana came out of nowhere and said "Yeah, but the Shadow gear ain't the only band here. There's also the 'Thunder legion'".

I nodded and then the bell rang.

~On my way home~

I was walking home and thought "Bands? Now that I think of it, we never took this week P.E or swimming classes." I putted my hand on my chin when I heard screams coming from the park near my house. I walked to the park and...