Chapter 10: Aquarius

(A/N: Before you guys start reading, I have to say that Leo from now on is a teacher and Loke will be a student. So, the ex- partner of Fumiko, in science, will be Loke or Loki, instead of Leo).

Monday, supposedly today we were having swimming classes with our teacher called Aquarius.

I went and putted on my swimming suit for the class. At the locker rooms, us the girls, were just chatting, ya know, the usual things. As we were changing, I heard girls whispering behind the lockers:

"Hey,I-I'm kinda nervous." Said a girly voice.

"Why?" One asked.

"Ya know, I've heard that she(miss Aquarius) can be pretty scary."

"Really?"

"Uh hum."

"Is that why your nervous?"

"N-no. It's actually because the boys are gonna be there a-and."

"And?"

"I don't like being on my bathing suit in front of them."

And right when I heard that, I looked at myself and blushed. I then thought "T-that's true but, this is less showy than what Cana had made me wore. So, this isn't so bad, wonder if the others are done."

I went outside and the pervy guys were looking at us. I then went towards Lisanna and whispered in her ear "Pst...is she really that mean?"

Lisanna nodded with fear in her eyes and then I whispered to Levi "Hey, is Lisanna ok?"

She smiled and whispered "Yeah, she's just a little scared of miss Aquarius, she's pretty creepy."

"Alright! Now everyone get in the water and start swimming!" Miss Aquarius said. Everyone threw themselves in the water and started swimming from side to side.

~1 hour later~

We were at the lockers drying ourselves and caching our breaths. I was sitting down on a bench and I told Lucy "Lucy, I.am.so.tired."

"Me...too. " We chuckled and then miss Aquarius, out of nowhere, came behind us and said "Really? Then if it's like that, go in the water again!"

"What?!"
"What?!"

Lucy and I said as she was full of purple flames and was giving us death glares. We ran in the water again and started swimming like crazy. We missed science class thanks to that.

Lucy and I changed while caching our breaths. Then miss Aquarius came and we shivered, she gave us a paper and we looked at her shocked. She then said "Give this to your next teacher, it's an excuse of why did you came in late in the middle of his class."

Lucy then said shyly while taking the paper "T-thank you."

"Yeah, don't mention it. Now, if you excuse me, I must meet with my sexy boyfriend." Miss Aquarius said while turning around.

Lucy and I shrugged and then sighed.We then walked calmly to our classroom. We both sat down and gave the letter to the teacher, of why we were late. The teacher took it and continued the class.

"Hey Fumiko, are you ok?" Levi asked as I looked at her and nodded.

Levi laughed.

~At lunch~

Wendy,Carla, Lisanna, Erza, Cana, Lucy, Levi, and I, were sitting down eating lunch. We ate and started talking of the event that took place at the basketball court. We talked about who squirted who with the water gun, or water pistol, and laughed as always.

I finished chewing something and asked "Hey, when is P.E class?"

"There every Wednesday after lunch." Erza replied. I nodded.

After the bell rang, we went to our next class which was english. On this class, Erza sat next to me.

"Alright class, open your workbook on page 20." The teacher said as I looked for my workbook on my backpack. I putted my workbook on my desk and opened it on page 20.

In all the class, we just talked about some grammar rules. Something pretty easy.

~Time skip~

The bell rang and we were out of school. Finally! The girls and I meet it up in front of the school. As we talked Levi hit it my shoulder with her elbow.

"Ouch!" I said while she looked serious at a group of 3. I looked at them and asked Levi "Who are they?"

"My band's rivals, the Thunder legion."

"What?!" I said shocked. One of them had long green hair, the other one had some kind of knight mask, and the last one had glasses and light brown long hair which was until her lower back.

I told Levi "Levi, don't worry. Because I know that on a competition your band can win." I smiled eyes closed and she smiled at me back. Erza saw Cana sneaking out of our group. Erza then saw her walking out on tippy toes. Erza grabbed her by her collar and said "You aren't gonna get yourself drunk, right?"

I turned around and saw Cana shaking her head no. Erza putted her down. Then, I saw a guy who hold it Erza's hand. He had blue hair, a red birthmark on his right eye, and green eyes. I then smirked seeing Erza hugging him, I think that his name was Jellal. Lucy then smirked while standing next to me and said "They make a good couple, don't they?"

"Yeah."

"Ya know, I like when there together."

"Huh?"

"I mean, she acts different around him. She acts more happy and smiles."

I smirked and agreed with her. It's true that Erza acted different around Jellal. As I always wonder. I wonder, how does it feel like to love someone? To have someone sweet by your side. Someone that makes you smile. But, I guess that, that is impossible but, who knows, if out there, there might be someone special for me. And please... don't you dare say Gray Fullbuster 'cause he be getting on my nerves.

"What was that Fumiko?" Gray said behind me as I turned around slowly and blushed.

"N-nothing!"

He flicked my forehead and I pouted as he just smirked.