Chapter 98: Spring break

Today began spring break, finally. One whole week of no homework, no teachers, no heavy books, no book bags, no weird costumes, and no waking up early. Well, that is until...

"Fumiko! Wake up!" I heard an annoying manly voice call out from downstairs. I put my pillow on my head. "It's too early!" I screamed as a replied.

"Come on! I have plans to go somewhere all together!" The annoying voice said again. I looked at my clock to see that it was 10:30am. I groaned. "Aren't you suppose to be with your girlfriend? And Gray, I told you to don't let him in so early!" I shouted.

"Geez... Haven't you see what hour it is?" Natsu asked as I stood up with a pillow on my hand. I walked downstairs to see both Gray and Natsu staring at me. I threw the pillow to Natsu, making his fall back, and crossed my arms. "That's for coming so early to my house." I argued.

Gray chuckled. Natsu got the pillow off his face revealing his red nose and anger in his eyes. He stood up with the pillow on his hands. I took the pillow off his hands and put my hand on my hip. I raised an eyebrow. "Do I really have to do breakfast for you two?" I asked. They both nodded as I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I replied. I walked upstairs and opened my drawers. I got my underwear, some beige short shorts, and a purple tank top. I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and walked to my room to brush my hair. I walked downstairs as I put my hair in a ponytail. I walked towards the kitchen to see Natsu and Gray sitting at the kitchen's table. I sighed in defeat and did breakfast. I did some pancakes, I put the pancakes on three different plates. In one of the plates, I put some chili for Natsu. I opened the fridge and took some orange juice, I poured the orange juice in three separated glass cups. I put the plates and cups on the table. They began to eat, but I punched their heads. They looked at me confused as I crossed my arms with a mad mark on my forehead. "Aren't you guys going to say thank you?" I asked as they grinned.

"Thank you!" They said in unison. I nodded. Gray stood up and kissed my cheek. He put his hands on my cheeks and smirked. "Thanks a lot, really." I blushed and smiled. "It was nothing." I replied and sat with them on the table. As I put a piece of pancake in my mouth, I looked at Natsu. "So Natsu," I began,as he looked at me while chewing his pancake. "what plans do you have to go all of us together?" I asked as he swallowed. "Oh," He grinned. "why not go to the beach?" He asked as Gray and I looked at each other. We nodded. Natsu stood up, I glanced at his empty plate, and smiled. "All done?" I asked. He glanced at his plate and grinned. "Yeah, I better head to Luce's and see if she's ready." He began to walk but stopped half way out the door. "Oh, and pack your bags because we are going to stay in some cabins for three days." He finished his sentence as I stared at Gray shocked. He winked as I jumped and stood up. I pointed at Gray. "W-wait! You knew about this?!" I asked as he chuckled and Natsu left closing the door. I grabbed my head and panicked as Gray stood up and hugged me from behind making me to calm down.

"Come on," He said with his famous smirk. "it's just three days." He assumed as I sighed in defeat. "That's what I'm afraid of, I'm going to miss my bed." I said as he laughed and stopped hugging me and held my hand. "Come on, It'll be fun. What's the worst it can happen?" He asked.

~

And... he totally jinxed it. The worst could happen. We had arrived to the cabins. Once I opened it I saw bunk beds, four to be exact. There was Juvia, Lucy, Wendy, Mira, Erza, Evergreen, and Lissana. They stared at me and smiled eyes closed and scratched the back of my head. But that wasn't why I said that Gray jinxed it. Beach, that is why. Beach meant sun, water, surfing, sand, sunblock, volleyball, and the worst thing, bikini. I never owned or had wore a bikini, not even at the swimming classes with Mrs. Aquarius! And bikini was one of the bad things, the three stooges were also there. That's right, Eve, Hibiki, and Ren. I don't think that they even care if I was taken, they just wanted to bother me, as always. And that, is the worst thing ever.

"Hey Fumiko," Erza called out, making me snap out of my thoughts. "aren't you coming in?" Erza asked. "Oh, yeah!" I replied as I smiled eyes closed. I walked in and went to an empty bed under Lissana. Lissana was on the top bed sitting down and smiling eyes closed with her legs crossed. I put my bags on the bed and laid there. I sighed in relief. Lucy walked towards me and put a hand on her waist. "Tired?" She asked. I smiled and sat down. "No, I woke up at 10:30am. Pretty early if you ask me." I replied as all the girls laughed. "Anyways," Mira walked towards me and said. "how are you and Gray doing?" Mira asked as I smiled while blushing. "We've been doing good." I answered as they smiled and aww-ed making me blush a little more. I stood up from my bed and walked towards Erza. "Hey Erza, " I called out. "what are we planning to do tomorrow?" I asked. She turned around and smirked with a hand on her hip. "We are planning to hang out here, at the beach." She replied as I smile eyes closed and thought. "Dang it! Bikini tomorrow already? That's great!" I thought sarcastically. Juvia put her hand on my right shoulder, making me turn around, as she smiled. "Fumiko," Juvia said. "we should all go and buy bathing suites, shouldn't we?" Juvia asked. I smiled with a nod. I scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously. "Maybe tomorrow." I suggested.

"Oh no you don't!" Levi exclaimed as she shook her right index finger. "We are going to buy them today!" She exclaimed again as she pointed at the ground. I blushed and laughed nervously again.

~

We were at a shop, at the beach, close to the cabin. We saw bathing suites of every kind, but of course, everyone was buying a bikini.

"Hey Fumiko!" Lucy called out to me as I looked at a rack of clothes. I turned around to see her holding a purple bikini that matched my hair. I blushed just looking at it. "How about this one?" Lucy asked as she held out the bikini. Levi put both of her hands on my shoulder and acted excited. "That will look so good on you!" She assumed as I looked at the bikini unsure. "You really think so?" I asked.
Erza came and joined our conversation. "Why not try it on?" She asked as I stuttered. "I-I don't know..." I replied unsure of what to do.

Erza put her hand up and pointed at the sky. "You must show your true beauty!" She shouted as we sweat dropped and Lucy made a comment. "There she goes again."

"You must look great for your boyfriend and great to enjoy the beach!" She continued and pushed me to the dressing rooms. I blushed as I closed the door and sighed in defeat as I held the bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. "Guess I have no choice." I said defeated. I put the bikini on and walked out to see all the girls looking at me excited. "Soooo cute!" Mira exclaimed with Juvia. I blushed and walked back inside the room. I laid on the door as I looked at myself in the mirror. How different I looked. I got changed and paid for the bikini.

"Hey," Gray came walking towards me and kissed my cheek as I blushed looking at the ground. "is something wrong?" Gray asked as he put his arm around my neck. I pushed back my hair behind my ear and shook my head as I held the shopping bag tightly. "No," I replied. "there's nothing wrong."

"There is nothing wrong, yeah right?!" I thought as I smiled eyes closed. "Everything is wrong! I liked how different I looked with my new bikini but, when you, Gray, is standing in front of me, I regret it!" I thought again and kept walking to the cabin as my flip flops got full of the soft sand as I walked.