Chapter 60: Stuck in the storm (NaLu) part 2

LUCY'S P.O.V

I woke up and stood up. I looked around confused and realized that... I was in Natsu's room?!

"How did I get in Natsu's room?!" I asked a loud as I freaked out. I went to the bathroom and changed of clothes. I put on some shorts and some red t-shirt of his that I found on his bed. I got out of the bathroom and took my hairbrush from my purse. I did a ponytail and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and heard a quiet snore. I saw Natsu sleeping calmly. I got closer to him and thought, "Awww, he seems so cute when he is sleeping."

"I'm gonna beat you Gray!" I heard him talking as he slept.

"Awww." I thought as I smiled eyes closed.

"I'll punch you in the face Fullbuster!" I opened my eyes only to see a punch coming to me.

~

"Hehehe...sorry Luce." Natsu laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head and I had a napkin inside my bloody nose.

I smiled eyes closed and replied, "Don't worry about it Natsu, It's ok!" That's what I said in the outside but in the inside, "If you do that again Natsu, you're so dead!"

I was still giving in the outside a full eyes closed smile. Once we ate breakfast we sat on the couch.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Natsu asked scratching the back of his head.

"I don't know." I replied with a shrug.

"How about chess?!" Natsu said all excited. We sat on the floor of the living room.

~5 minutes later~

"Hey Luce," Natsu said, "This is really boring."

"I know, wanna watch a movie?!"

"An action packed movie?!"

"Um...no...romance."

"Romance? Those are boring."

"No there not!"

"Yes they are. All they do is kiss and laugh about stupid stuff."

"Oh yeah?! Action is about guns and bad people stealing money!"

"Action is awesome!"

"Then if action is awesome then romance is awesome too!" I replied lastly with my arms crossed. Natsu crossed his arms and looked away.

"Hey Luce," Natsu said as I glared at him, "Lets do a deal."

"A deal? Of what?"

"Ya know, if I win a challenge then we watch an action movie. And if you win then...I guess that we watch a romance one."

"Yes! Then what's the challenge?"

He put his hand on his chin and a floating light bulb appeared on his head, "I got it!"

"What is it?!"

"We must watch a slender man clip! And whoever stops watching it, looses!"

"No way!"

He crossed his arms, "Are you refusing?"

"No! It's just... I hate scary stuff."

"I know."

"Then why you chose that?!" He did a evil grin and I looked at him suspiciously, "Wait, Natsu Dragneel, did you just say that so you could win?!"

He looked away and shook his head. "You did!" I pointed out at him.

I then suggested, "Then, we'll do the cinnamon challenge."

"What?! No way!"

I crossed my arms, "Are you refusing?"

"Hey that's-!" I giggled and he growled and stretched his hand out and we shook hands.

~

We had both spoons ready to get them in our mouths and...3....2....1! We got our mouths full of cinnamon but at the same time spit them out. In the end, we watched a romance and action packed movie. Once we finished watching the movie, it was 12:48pm. Natsu and I ate some sandwiches for lunch. We then decided to watch Ifunny as we sat on the couch.

~

"Hahaha! This is too funny!" Natsu said as we bursted out laughing.

It was already 2:45pm, and all we did all day was being at the living room watching t.v and Ifunny. We also played some table games and Chutes and Ladders, believe it or not. Then we did dinner and, of course, Natsu wanted hot sauce in everything. So I took my food and let him take the rest. Once we ate we watched another movie, a comedy one, with popcorn. And that is all we did on our second day of being stuck in the storm.