X Part 6

Author: ...

*Watches as Wade destroys my living room while I eat cereal.*

Deadpool: RRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Author: Hm... still don't wanna tell me what's wrong?

Deadpool: ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

Author: You are a second personality that sprung up in my head from watching a Ryan Reynolds Deadpool one and two movie and writing this story. Please explain how it has nothing to do with me?

*Wade sits down crossing his arms and being pissed off.*

Author: Ok, fine. I won't help.

*Passes me the phone.*

Author: Good boy! I almost thought you were smart for a second there.

Deadpool: ...

*Looks at the texts in his phone*

Author: ... Wait, that's why you're mad? You and Angie are fighting?

Deadpool: ...

Author: Hold on, that was just suppose to be sex, what happened? How did feelings get involved?

Deadpool: It just did.

Author: Ok...

*Scrolls through the texts*

Author: ... So let me see if I have this right, you want a baby with him and your mad cause he can't physically have one?

Deadpool: ...

Author: You do know that he is a dude right?

Deadpool: Trans! Asshole!

Author: You're right. Sorry, I apologize to any trans people who read my story I support you. Just know that. But anyway, how can you be mad at him. Does he even want one?

Deadpool: He said he don't know.

Author: And your mad?

Deadpool: I want one!

Author: Where would it sleep? This is my room.

Deadpool: We can move out!

Author: With what money!? Y'know what? We'll talk more in the next chapter. It's already almost 10,000 words anyway.

Izuku landed onto a building before making his way down to the floor and coming out to the bustling streets of Uptown New York.

He put his hand in his pockets and walk down the streets, thinking about what the woman said. He couldn't believe that she was way worse than what Noel said...

Izuku: Noel...

To think that she would do her twin like that. He felt stupid for even defending her and it even worse when everyone was telling him that maybe he should wait and he rushed into it.